free hit counter
Rand Paul is a fraud - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old October 7th, 2015, 03:03 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

No need to lash out, man. Rand Paul is no worse than anyone else in the GOP and far better than most. It's just that some of the policies he embraces are... clearly not of this world.
Old October 7th, 2015, 03:55 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I particularly like his call to make the national language of the USA Swedish. I can dig it.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Post liked by
Old October 8th, 2015, 02:02 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Not half as much as I can, kompis.
Old October 8th, 2015, 02:39 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Well it will be Muslim Swedish...

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 8th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Laugh all you want but.the man wants to be president. It would be like electing McConnell for president
Old October 8th, 2015, 03:45 PM
€COM#1

Frankly, the warmed up corpse of Idi Amin would be an improvement over your current executive. After Obama, there simply is no way to say that _anyone_ is too stupid, too deranged, too hateful, too incompetent or too petty to be the president of the United States.
Old October 9th, 2015, 12:00 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Frankly, the warmed up corpse of Idi Amin would be an improvement over your current executive. After Obama, there simply is no way to say that _anyone_ is too stupid, too deranged, too hateful, too incompetent or too petty to be the president of the United States.
Hillary's new campaign slogan?

Quote:
Post liked by
Old October 9th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

At this point what difference does it make?

Think she regrets those words yet?
Old October 9th, 2015, 12:08 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Hillary has no regrets, you need a conscience for that.

Quote:
Post liked by
Old October 9th, 2015, 12:53 PM
€COM#1

You don't need a conscience for regrets of a tactical nature.