free hit counter
Tea Party Backers in MS loyal to Confederacy - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old July 15th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Tea Party Backers in MS loyal to Confederacy

Well, ain't this something?

Poll: majority say Cochran won; his GOP popularity wanes

Quote:
-To get an idea of just how conservative McDaniel's supporters are, 38% say they would support the United States in a second Civil War to 37% who would go for the Confederacy
No wonder Cochran did so well with black voters. 37% of McDaniel's supporters appear to be tired of picking their own damned cotton. I thought someone had invented a machine for that? Anyhow, I'll bet they aren't big supporters of immigration reform either.

TT

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old July 15th, 2014, 10:47 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Without knowing the actual poll question format I would take this poll as about as indicative of what the article claims as is typical with liberal mis-reporting of polls. But, if the numbers suit your preconceptions more power to you.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old July 15th, 2014, 11:45 PM

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
Well, ain't this something?

Poll: majority say Cochran won; his GOP popularity wanes

No wonder Cochran did so well with black voters. 37% of McDaniel's supporters appear to be tired of picking their own damned cotton. I thought someone had invented a machine for that? Anyhow, I'll bet they aren't big supporters of immigration reform either.

TT
Race card?
Old July 16th, 2014, 12:45 AM
Trailer Park Hero

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

It was a PPP poll. A quick google search found it for me. I'm not sure of what one would consider a good context for supporting a reconstructed Confederacy, and I would think it even less likely that were you to come up with one all of these voters would have thought of the same thing.

[MENTION=3499]Vel[/MENTION] what, you think they just prefer a flag with an X on it? Yeah, that's probably it. Lol.

TT

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.