free hit counter
Ted Cruz - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old May 29th, 2013, 11:41 PM

Likes Given: 3
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
poet can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
That's not what I asked. The meter was:

Minorities are okay with you only if they are democrats?

Tread carefully now...
The answer is an unequivocal, "yes".
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
The answer is an unequivocal, "yes".
That makes you a bigot then doesn't it?
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:44 PM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts

Quote:
I don't have a side. Now you're ASSUMING, a very intellectually LAZY thing to do. Check out my threads on gay rights, abortion, and some other liberal issues before you stereotype ME, s0n. I'm a A gay/female/black/abortion/separation of church and state/free speech supporting Atheist rightwinger? You need to check yourself.
Really? I didn't know they existed. I'm a gay, male, black, abortion, separation of church and state, free speech supporting Christian (Episcopal...more spiritual than religious), left winger. I stand "checked". But don't expect any favors.
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Really? I didn't know they existed. I'm a gay, male, black, abortion, separation of church and state, free speech supporting Christian (Episcopal...more spiritual than religious), left winger. I stand "checked". But don't expect any favors.
So far you have left nothing to expect - all too predictable.
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:47 PM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts

Quote:
That makes you a bigot then doesn't it?
Perhaps...usually minorities, in any numbers, don't identify with the right wing. By default, common sense, history, intellect, what have you. I can't envision any blacks supporting a party which denies them "power sharing", a seat at the table, or even equal opportunity. The Republican Platform is racist and bigoted, and misogynistic. How could a black in his or her right mind support such a party?
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:48 PM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts

Quote:
So far you have left nothing to expect - all too predictable.
Well, then...you know score. I'm as predictable, on that front, as they come.
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Perhaps...usually minorities, in any numbers, don't identify with the right wing. By default, common sense, history, intellect, what have you. I can't envision any blacks supporting a party which denies them "power sharing", a seat at the table, or even equal opportunity. The Republican Platform is racist and bigoted, and misogynistic. How could a black in his or her right mind support such a party?
They would be considered "house niggas" to you if they did? What's some of the other racial epithets used?
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:55 PM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts

Quote:
They would be considered "house niggas" to you if they did? What's some of the other racial epithets used?
I didn't go there, did I? I just arrived here, and am not willing to read folks the riot act, just yet. Now who is showing a lack of tolerance and free speech? I haven't found a Republican I like. I do, however, appreciate Andrew Sullivan.
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
I didn't go there, did I? I just arrived here, and am not willing to read folks the riot act, just yet. Now who is showing a lack of tolerance and free speech? I haven't found a Republican I like. I do, however, appreciate Andrew Sullivan.
You didn't answer the question. Try again. YOU are the admitted bigot here.
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Registered Beer User

I could take your parroted nonsensical pablum apart one piece at a time - but something tells me it wouldn't make a dent on the thick skull it would be hitting. Like shooting bb's at a battleship.