free hit counter
Needing Balance - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old September 12th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Humanity Sucks

Likes Given: 174
Liked 270 in 223 Posts
KittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of light
Default Needing Balance

I'm only posting this in case someone who supports the party would like to add to their discussion, since everyone is crying about "fair and balanced" it seems only fair. I'm not a huge Tea Party person, it's still a party, so I have nothing to add to it.

Live-Slogging the Great Teabagger Orgy of 2011 | Slog
If you do not understand that humans evolved from a monkey like simian, then do not even talk to me about science, ever.
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:01 PM
TRIBUNUS ANGUSTICLAVIUS

Likes Given: 115
Liked 297 in 258 Posts
American Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKoder View Post
I'm only posting this in case someone who supports the party would like to add to their discussion, since everyone is crying about "fair and balanced" it seems only fair. I'm not a huge Tea Party person, it's still a party, so I have nothing to add to it.

Live-Slogging the Great Teabagger Orgy of 2011 | Slog
I watched the whole thing on TV. I thought all the questions put to the candidates were worthy, relevant, and needed to be asked. The Tea Party is not a party at all but a movement. The T-Party (in this case a chapter of the Tea party movement, the "Tea Party Express") originated the questions.

There was a small amount back and forth jockeying between Perry and Romney, and etc. I think, at least in my opinion only, that Perry lost ground in this one.

Visit My Album
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Humanity Sucks

Liked 270 in 223 Posts
KittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of light

I lose track of what's what all the time, when I don't really pay attention. It's made more confusing by all the blind hate spewing articles and their really bad taste in titles.
If you do not understand that humans evolved from a monkey like simian, then do not even talk to me about science, ever.
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:07 PM
TRIBUNUS ANGUSTICLAVIUS

Liked 297 in 258 Posts
American Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to all

You have me at a disadvantage; I folowed your link and I'm not aware of any way that was connected to the people of the T-party movement, or any sub chapter under the auspices of which people of the movement have expressed themselves.

Visit My Album
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Humanity Sucks

Liked 270 in 223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Horse View Post
You have me at a disadvantage; I folowed your link and I'm not aware of any way that was connected to the people of the T-party movement, or any sub chapter under the auspices of which people of the movement have expressed themselves.
As I said, I don't know much about what's going on with it, and I'm not a big Tea Party fan myself, but since the people who usually bash it are the same ones crying about "fair and balanced" I'd offer a head's up to anyone interested in interjecting. The website itself seems to be sucking more every day to, so the link may not even work right. I've seen a few broken links and it's annoying, I'll find out a bit more as soon as I can.
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:39 PM
TRIBUNUS ANGUSTICLAVIUS

Liked 297 in 258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKoder View Post
As I said, I don't know much about what's going on with it, and I'm not a big Tea Party fan myself, but since the people who usually bash it are the same ones crying about "fair and balanced" I'd offer a head's up to anyone interested in interjecting. The website itself seems to be sucking more every day to, so the link may not even work right. I've seen a few broken links and it's annoying, I'll find out a bit more as soon as I can.
That particular link was intended to bash the TPM. The title was "Live-Slogging the Great Teabagger Orgy of 2011" and seemed to be a place for folks to go to and post their criticisms about the TPM. The first link was to a CNN web page with a further link to video clips from the debate (now just ended) with this most contentious jabs between a couple of the candidates, namely Perry and Romney.

"Teabagger" is a hostile term for people who are members (financial idea contributors, attendees at rallies, etc.), which I won't take time to define, but you can google it.

Visit My Album
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Humanity Sucks

Liked 270 in 223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Horse View Post
That particular link was intended to bash the TPM. The title was "Live-Slogging the Great Teabagger Orgy of 2011" and seemed to be a place for folks to go to and post their criticisms about the TPM. The first link was to a CNN web page with a further link to video clips from the debate (now just ended) with this most contentious jabs between a couple of the candidates, namely Perry and Romney.

"Teabagger" is a hostile term for people who are members (financial idea contributors, attendees at rallies, etc.), which I won't take time to define, but you can google it.
I kind of figured that, again, just wanted to offer the chance for people to counterpost if interested. As I said, these people in my area are screaming for "fair and balanced" then create and support articles like this .... I would love to see some of them get their asses handed by some "balancing" for once.