free hit counter
~Heartache/Heartbreak~ - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Philosophy Wax philosophical...

Old August 22nd, 2011, 06:40 PM

Likes Given: 326
Liked 292 in 225 Posts
Dabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infidel View Post
Boy is this thread timely...

My 19 yr old just broke up with BF of 4 yrs.

She feels he takes her for granted & I tend to agree.
I told at that stage in my relationship with her mom (my GF 26 yrs ago) I called her every day - no cellies back then - and I wrote her a letter at least once a week. She still has them.
Basically, she is heartbroken, but she knows she needs to step back and rethink it all.
I like the guy, but I am so proud of her, as I was secretly thinking the same things she was. I just didnt want to interfere.

I may take her somewhere today... maybe Starbucks or something.

I do know a broken heart takes a while to heal, but damn it... a broken bone and smashed finger (a hammer incident) hurts WAY WORSE...
Wimp
Old August 22nd, 2011, 06:45 PM

Likes Given: 303
Liked 139 in 109 Posts
Shellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by boedicca View Post
No, the worst pain is the death of somebody one loves, especially a parent losing a child (this involves heartache, but not at the same level as "love 'em and lost 'em").
have felt that way about a man too
Old August 22nd, 2011, 06:47 PM

Liked 292 in 225 Posts
Dabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really niceDabs is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellym0922 View Post
have felt that way about a man too
Yep, agree with you.
And I have lost my Mother and my real Dad and my step Dad.

Heartaches comes in many forms, that's what I was referring to~
Old August 22nd, 2011, 10:59 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellym0922 View Post
If you think a broken bone or physical pain hurts worse than heartbreak, then you have never truly loved.

. . . .I'm just sayin'
And I think that if you think a broken heart hurts worse, than you have never gotten the back end of a skateboard too high on an ollie off a second floor porch onto the railing with a paved driveway at the bottom. I'm just saying. lol

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 08:48 AM

Liked 292 in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
And I think that if you think a broken heart hurts worse, than you have never gotten the back end of a skateboard too high on an ollie off a second floor porch onto the railing with a paved driveway at the bottom. I'm just saying. lol
I'm sure that hurts like hell....I won't argue that!
But I'm just sayin......after all the bad things that I have had happen to me physically, while it hurt like hell at the time....the pain has diminished...whereas, the heart pain, continues on. It seems to be a live-in, just remains.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:17 AM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabs View Post
I'm sure that hurts like hell....I won't argue that!
But I'm just sayin......after all the bad things that I have had happen to me physically, while it hurt like hell at the time....the pain has diminished...whereas, the heart pain, continues on. It seems to be a live-in, just remains.
I think they make pills for that. lol. Why would it hurt more than a month or two tops? Time heals all wounds, right? Well, except the fatal ones. lol

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
Agent P

Likes Given: 184
Liked 295 in 211 Posts
xsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of lightxsited1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabs View Post
Does anyone else agree with me, that the worst pain in the world....is the pain of a broken heart??

The loss of a child.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:40 PM

Likes Given: 303
Liked 139 in 109 Posts
Shellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the roughShellym0922 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Have not done that....buuuuutt....does sound like it would hurt purty bad
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:54 PM

Liked 292 in 225 Posts

Quote:
I think they make pills for that. lol. Why would it hurt more than a month or two tops? Time heals all wounds, right? Well, except the fatal ones. lol
Yes, they say time heals all wounds. But pills for a heartache??
Are you fucking kidding me?? Where are they?? WHAT are they called?? ~Lmao~
But some wounds, even tho not visible to the human eye, just can't be mended, so to speak.
My heart has been broken for many reasons.....marriage breaking up, child doing something terrible, being lied to, being let down.....finding some fuckers not trustworthy......losing some of the best people in my life, to death.
That is my hardest one to overcome, losing my Mother.
I can't just "get over it".....and I doubt I ever will.
I also know there are people who are worse than me in heartache pain.....everyone will be dealing with it at some point in their life.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:55 PM

Liked 292 in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsited1 View Post
The loss of a child.
Yes....that has to be the ultimate of a heartache...I can think of nothing that would be more heart breaking