free hit counter
Sesame Street: Hail Terrorist Ed. - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Media Media personalities, coverage, etc. including social media like facebook and twitter

Old May 18th, 2018, 12:35 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Yeah, that's how I noticed. When people wash out on Gab, you know they're righteous.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:51 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

And speaking of pedophiles, prophetic or otherwise, let's all admire Hollywood's latest oeuvre:

Macaroni Kid

Quote:
What could have been solely a fun movie for kids that would get my highest recommendation is damaged by a dark and disturbing message hidden, not so subtly between the fluffy dogs and glamorous parties of the show dog lifestyle. As part of any dog show, contestants are judged on their abilities and physical attributes. One part, in particular, is the inspection of the dog's private parts. Being that Max is new to competing, he needs to learn the process so his partner, Frank, along with a former show champion work to get him ready for the final round of the competition. Since the inspection of the private parts will happen in the finals, Frank touches Max’s private parts to get him use to it. Of course, Max doesn’t like it and snaps at Frank for him to stop. Max is then told by the former champion, who has been through the process before, that he needs to go to his “zen place” while it happens so he can get through it. More attempts are made by Frank to touch Max’s private parts, but Max is still having trouble letting it happen and keeps snapping at him.

The day of the finals come and if Max doesn’t let his private parts be touched, he may lose the competition and any hope of finding the kidnapped panda. It all rests on his ability to let someone touch his private parts. The judge’s hands slowly reach behind Max and he goes to his “zen place”. He’s flying through the sky, dancing with his partner, there are fireworks and flowers-everything is great-all while someone is touching his private parts.

During the movie, I kept thinking, “This is wrong, it doesn’t need to be in a kids movie. Everything else in the movie is good fun except for this.” Afterward, my husband mentioned that he picked up on this message too, as did my mother who saw the movie with us. My daughter, on the other hand, said her favorite part of the movie was when Max got his privates touched and the funny reaction he had.
And the best part? The retarda-whore mom blogger still can't bring herself to so much as tell others not to see the damn thing.

I'm seriously starting to think the Iranians have America's number. As in great satan.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:27 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I am sorry, but was this movie produced by Harvey Weinstein?

Also, odd names for Miss America contestants. The movie was about that, wasn't it?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 02:19 PM
€COM#1

About freaking dog shows. My very much lesser half, who is into dog and horse shows both, informs there is no such thing as genital fondling at those, by the way. They actually made that up just to add some pedophile spice to this production.

Iran! Iran! Let me give you the co-ordinates for LA!
Old May 23rd, 2018, 02:27 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

More than likely preparing the battlefield for the next battle for basic "Human Rights" for Dog Ball fondlers.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:11 PM
€COM#1

Boomer fondling balls. Sounds like a Hollywood summer blockbuster.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:39 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

When your emotional support dog need its own emotional support dog.

Quote:
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:48 AM
€COM#1

A dog baller a day keeps the gay scoutmaster away!
Old May 24th, 2018, 12:44 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Don't forget, they'll be hiring Lesbian Scout Masters now.

Quote:
Old May 24th, 2018, 12:49 PM
€COM#1

I thought that was for the girl scouts?