free hit counter
Merry Christmas from President Trump - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Donald Trump for President Forum All Trump, all the time. Donald Trump-related threads here please.

Old December 25th, 2017, 11:34 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default Merry Christmas from President Trump

To all our good friends at the UN

Quote:
“The Trump administration has worked out some ‘historic’ belt-tightening at the United Nations, officials announced Sunday. The UN’s budget has been slashed by more than $285 million, according to Ambassador Nikki Haley, who said the cost cuts gutted the organization’s ‘bloated management.’ On Sunday, Haley said the trimmed-down budget would mean increased discipline and accountability throughout the international organization.”
Joys of the Season.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.

Last edited by walruskkkch; December 25th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 07:22 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Like I said - the good thing with our Nikki is that she is honest mercenary. One bought, she stays bought and isn't shy about dispatching her commission.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:48 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Talk has already begun for Haley 2024.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 27th, 2017, 09:50 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Now that would be a terrible idea. Mercenaries are good at execution and terrible at management.

But of course the cucks are delirious with joy - Indian (dot, not feather) and female? FINALLY all those natural conservatives in the female and minority communities are going to come home to the GOPe fold! We can steal all the Hilary voters!
Old December 27th, 2017, 11:00 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Don't worry, the Left will do their best to Palinize her.

Quote:
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:14 PM
€COM#1

If they left are smart, they won't. And the left has always outsmarted the official US right by about a billion times.
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:59 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I will guarantee that they will, they simply won't be able to help themselves. They will fit her into the leftist narrative of "the wrong kind of female who must be destroyed" and that will be that.

Quote:
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:11 PM
€COM#1

*shurgs* No skin off anybody's nose. If she can't take the heat, she's obviously not presidential timber anyway.

El Trumpo has been dealing with all nazi, all day long, since early last year. He's not particularly bothered.
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:48 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Which only goes to show you have to exchange a bitch slap for a bitch slap and then not give a damn about giving or getting one.

Quote: