free hit counter
Another US cop on the job - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Law and Justice System Legal issues

Old December 16th, 2017, 06:08 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Oooh, can blacks use the 2nd and shoot first as well? That should be loads of fun!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:39 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Funny you should say that, the exact scenario happened just last week.

Indiana State Police trooper shot in head during chase in Jeffersonville
Logical. And to be expected. When cops behave like an occupying army with a total immunity to murder at will, then they really should not be surprised when a population that's armed to the teeth starts treating them as such.
Quote:
That state prosecutor failed to prove the case he charged, to the jury. Federal charges however, are coming for that cop - the justice system is far from finished with him.
So - this is the latest of the endless numbers of end runs around what boomer US whites still fondly imagine is the law of the land. Police shoot someone, like in the linked video, which is murder so plain and simple you have to be totally retarded to come to some other conclusion. The fraternal order + their good friends the prosecutors check if the victim has PC skin points, in which case a slap on the wrist is administered. If the victim is white, the prosecutor "bungles" the case and the cops walk free on technicality. "Couldn't prove grand larceny, which just so happens to be the only crime the prosecution filed for", this in an environment when US prosecutors otherwise throw the whole penal code on every case of shoplifting. Oy vey, what to do, what to do?
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
So - this is the latest of the endless numbers of end runs around what boomer US whites still fondly imagine is the law of the land.
There's no imagining, it IS the law of the land. No matter what evidence he thinks he has, the prosecutor STILL has to actually prove his case to the 12 seated jurors beyond reasonable doubt. And if the burden includes proving malice and he can't, he loses his case! That's how it works here. No matter what else, the defendant has PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE here. He is presumed innocent until the prosecutor proves him guilty beyond reasonable doubt. It's what fucking protects us from the state, nimrod!

It doesn't make one fuck what the video shows, when the prosecutor then tries to add malice to it and try to prove it.
Quote:
When cops behave like an occupying army with a total immunity to murder at will, then they really should not be surprised when a population that's armed to the teeth starts treating them as such.
Such fucking nonsense, really. Police come into contact with the citizenry of this massive country once every 4 seconds. Only a tiny percentage of one percent of those contacts results in any type of violence and that includes spitting. And of those, only a very tiny percentage result in a firearm being drawn and a even more tiny percentage of those result in gunfire.

The police do not behave like a "occupying army," they do NOT have any immunity for any crime any more than the rest of us do, and they sure as hell aren't anything at all like you seem to believe they are. You're full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

This 79 year-old idiot who shot the state trooper was driving drunk. The cop screwed up, didn't pat the fuck down first as procedure calls for, and paid for that mistake with a bullet to the face after the drunk had failed the sobriety tests and was informed he was being arrested. Only after he was caught, did he come up with his bullshit about state troopers not allowed in city limits. He's wrong on that and is old enough to know better so I assume it's just a bullshit excuse. (Which it is.)

I for one WANT drunk drivers off the fucking streets. Most especially, armed ones.
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:43 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
There's no imagining, it IS the law of the land. No matter what evidence he thinks he has, the prosecutor STILL has to actually prove his case to the 12 seated jurors beyond reasonable doubt. And if the burden includes proving malice and he can't, he loses his case! That's how it works here. No matter what else, the defendant has PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE here. He is presumed innocent until the prosecutor proves him guilty beyond reasonable doubt. It's what fucking protects us from the state, nimrod!

It doesn't make one fuck what the video shows, when the prosecutor then tries to add malice to it and try to prove it.
What is it with you and the vast emotional response on this subject, MM? Look, I know, presumption of innocence and all that. Fine. You'll be amazed to know most legal systems operate that way - off the bat, the only one in the civilized world I can think of that doesn't is the US family court. But anyway; the fact that US prosecutors normally overcharge ridiculous amounts by flinging the entire legal codex on the suspect to find out what sticks EXCEPT, SOMEHOW, UNEXPECTEDLY in these cases where they all kinda fumble it up by just filing something they "can't prove"... does that really not make you go hmm? Whenever there is a narrative crime or a crime involving the fraternals, suddenly US prosecutors seem to mislay their playbooks. Too bad, so sad, amirite? Just happens. Nothing to see here, citizen, cir-q-late!
Quote:
Such fucking nonsense, really. Police come into contact with the citizenry of this massive country once every 4 seconds. Only a tiny percentage of one percent of those contacts results in any type of violence and that includes spitting. And of those, only a very tiny percentage result in a firearm being drawn and a even more tiny percentage of those result in gunfire.

The police do not behave like a "occupying army," they do NOT have any immunity for any crime any more than the rest of us do, and they sure as hell aren't anything at all like you seem to believe they are. You're full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
I actually agree. Looking at that video again, that's gross libel of most occupying armies. The freaking cold era Soviet troops in Eastern Europe wouldn't have done that. Yet again, somehow, Officer Rambo walks because too bad, so sad, the prosecutor somehow neglected to do what he and his brethren do in every single other case. And somehow that's true for Heroic Illegal in SanFran and for Glorious Somali too. Amazing coincidence, really.
Old December 18th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
What is it with you and the vast emotional response on this subject, MM? Look, I know, presumption of innocence and all that. Fine. You'll be amazed to know most legal systems operate that way - off the bat, the only one in the civilized world I can think of that doesn't is the US family court. But anyway; the fact that US prosecutors normally overcharge ridiculous amounts by flinging the entire legal codex on the suspect to find out what sticks EXCEPT, SOMEHOW, UNEXPECTEDLY in these cases where they all kinda fumble it up by just filing something they "can't prove"... does that really not make you go hmm? Whenever there is a narrative crime or a crime involving the fraternals, suddenly US prosecutors seem to mislay their playbooks. Too bad, so sad, amirite? Just happens. Nothing to see here, citizen, cir-q-late!

I actually agree. Looking at that video again, that's gross libel of most occupying armies. The freaking cold era Soviet troops in Eastern Europe wouldn't have done that. Yet again, somehow, Officer Rambo walks because too bad, so sad, the prosecutor somehow neglected to do what he and his brethren do in every single other case. And somehow that's true for Heroic Illegal in SanFran and for Glorious Somali too. Amazing coincidence, really.
You actually think in this political climate, the prosecutor would try to lose the case by overcharging. When in reality it's simply a case of overzealousness. He went for life on what could and should be, a 20 year beef.
Quote:
Officer Rambo walks
He's not off the hook yet by any means. He still faces federal charges, and also civil litigation.
Quote:
What is it with you and the vast emotional response on this subject
That's actually, you with your hyperbole.
Old December 18th, 2017, 01:03 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Wow, if it is this bad with this case I can't wait to see what follows when that Somali Cop up in Minnesota gets a medal for killing that white woman.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:21 AM
€COM#1

Quote:
You actually think in this political climate, the prosecutor would try to lose the case by overcharging.
Lose? Massively, ridiculously overcharging is how US prosecutors win their cases these days, a phenomenon that has been documented and discussed ad nausam. EXCEPT, curiously, in these cases. Where the prosecution has somehow managed not only not to overcharge, but to undercharge, and unerringly go for the convictions they knew might they might be unable to prove. Unexpectedly, you might say.

Quote:
He's not off the hook yet by any means. He still faces federal charges, and also civil litigation.
Wake me up when Officer Rambo is sentenced to anything.
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:24 AM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Wow, if it is this bad with this case I can't wait to see what follows when that Somali Cop up in Minnesota gets a medal for killing that white woman.
I think they need a community outreach center. That hero cop would be a shoo in for director.
Old December 19th, 2017, 09:52 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Good thing he had a partner or he might have ended up cutting her head off and yelling "Allahu Ackbar!" [Isn't that Arabic for "Its a trap!"]

Quote:
Old December 19th, 2017, 01:46 PM
€COM#1

I hear Admiral Ackbar is dead. (No, haven't seen it, but I have enjoyed a few online reviews.)