free hit counter
Another US cop on the job - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Law and Justice System Legal issues

Old December 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default Another US cop on the job

Support the police!
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:15 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Link won't show for some reason
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:10 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I feel like starting a WLM chapter and hitting the streets in protest. Well, maybe not the streets, that could be both illegal and dangerous, but definitely the sidewalks with some signs. And possibly a huge papier-mache puppet head.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:00 PM
€COM#1

True enough. The only reason this murder with a badge walks free is that the victim was white. No riots and no Soros money.
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:20 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Not having paid much attention I can't really offer a definitive conclusion but the Officer certainly acted poorly in this case and frankly probably should have been found guilty. But not having been participant to the trial I don't know what may have been decisive for the jury in returning the verdict that they did.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,681
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Not having paid much attention I can't really offer a definitive conclusion but the Officer certainly acted poorly in this case and frankly probably should have been found guilty. But not having been participant to the trial I don't know what may have been decisive for the jury in returning the verdict that they did.
Classic case of overcharging by the prosecution, and not giving the jury any lesser options. Main hurdle not overcome was malice - for 2nd degree murder the prosecutor has to prove malice.

Had he charged or allowed the jury to consider lesser charges, like 3rd degree manslaughter for example, he possibly gets a conviction and possibly 20 years for the shooter.

And yep, we haven't seen even 1/16th of what the jury saw and that includes the complete video. This little clip is truncated to make it look as bad as possible for the cop.
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Link won't show for some reason
Tweets embed automatically, the tweet is the link too.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:59 AM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
This little clip is truncated to make it look as bad as possible for the cop.
No cuts that I can see.

And honestly, if this isn't murder, then you can all stop holding trials for cops, because they're obviously pointless. At least when the victims are white.
Old December 16th, 2017, 12:39 PM
€COM#1

And while we're on this subject:

‘NO JUSTICE’ for innocent Australian woman who was gunned down for no reason by a Somali Muslim ‘diversity-hire’ cop in ‘Minnesotastan’

Look, are you white in the US? Use that 2nd amnd and shoot first, whenever there's cops near. They obviously have total immunity for murder of whites.
Old December 16th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Look, are you white in the US? Use that 2nd amnd and shoot first, whenever there's cops near.
Funny you should say that, the exact scenario happened just last week.

Indiana State Police trooper shot in head during chase in JeffersonvilleLast night on "Live PD" we saw the arrest of this shooter, and nooooo they didn't kill him. But he was - get this - 79 years old and said he shot the trooper "because state troopers have no business operating in the city limits."
Quote:
They obviously have total immunity for murder of whites.
They actually don't. That state prosecutor failed to prove the case he charged, to the jury. Federal charges however, are coming for that cop - the justice system is far from finished with him.