free hit counter
Thank me for joining - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Introductions Introduce yourself to the rest of the clubhouse

Old October 20th, 2017, 06:44 AM

Likes Given: 3
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
Dotard Drumpf is on a distinguished road
Default Thank me for joining

I really have to say, it's an honor to have me here on this forum. Let's face it, this place doesn't get the kind of traffic I'm used to, but that's ok. It says rednecks, so I had to join because rednecks love me. People tell me that all the time. It's true, they ask me about it too. They want to know why rednecks love me so much. I mean, who doesn't? Except the fake news. Very fake, the news media is, believe me. They say Dotard, you live in the nicest houses and these guys live in a run down shipping container on the back row of a trailer park. You have your own plane, you travel the world, and you get to meet the most beautiful women and grab them by the pussy. These slobs are lucky if they get to French kiss their sister in the back seat of their pinto, ok? Why do they love you? It's true though, people tell me that all the time. Rednecks love me.

Anyway, enough about you, let's get to know me. I'm the President of the United States. In my spare time I like to kiss beautiful women, mimic retarded people, and troll liberals on twitter. I like to watch CNN and when they say something I don't like, I tweet about it and say "that's why I don't watch them anymore". Now that I'm President and the taxpayers are funding it, I like to go golfing every weekend. It's true, golfing has gotten expensive. Who wants to pay all that money to chase a ball around a golf course, am I right? Of course I am. So I don't have to pay for it now, so it's fun.

My likes are me. My dislikes are liberals, conservatives, democrats, republicans, independents, the news media, women, minorities, war heroes that get captured, soldiers who get ptsd, gold star families, people who kneel for the anthem, people who stand for the anthem instead of walking out like I told them to do, and people who play the anthem because it's loud and annoying.

So basically, I'm just a chill guy who likes to relax and talk about myself. It's good to meet me, and thank me very much for joining. You look forward to getting to know me.
Old October 20th, 2017, 09:37 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Humor scale 1 to 10, about a 3. But keep on plugging!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 20th, 2017, 01:55 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Hey Dotard, what's your take on Boy Kenya?
Old October 20th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

~yawn~

We used to have a creative and humorous satire dude around here, named John aka "oddball" so you really have a high bar to meet around here, and you're way, way under it.
Old October 20th, 2017, 02:14 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Hey Dotard, what's your take on Boy Kenya?

The inventor of the Presidential "Me, Myself and I" pattern of speechifying.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:10 PM

Likes Given: 3
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
Dotard Drumpf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Humor scale 1 to 10, about a 3. But keep on plugging!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
~yawn~

We used to have a creative and humorous satire dude around here, named John aka "oddball" so you really have a high bar to meet around here, and you're way, way under it.
I may not win the popular joke, but I'll win the joketoral college, believe me.
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:17 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Only if you get the Dead to vote for you. But then again, liberals are pretty good at that.

Quote:
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:19 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Oh, and I don't mean the band. Sorry if there was some confusion.

Quote:
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:36 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Liberals, Boy Kenya town style - the Ungrateful Dead.
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:58 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

You know how bad Hillary pissed people off? Even the dead didn't vote for her in most states.

Quote: