free hit counter
Charlottesville - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Donald Trump for President Forum All Trump, all the time. Donald Trump-related threads here please.

Old August 20th, 2017, 11:18 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

WHile an Antitrust investigation might be warranted, break them up like AT&T! it ain't happening on 1st amendment grounds.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 20th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post

These shit stains should all be investigated and charged with antitrust violations against the first amendment.
It's important to understand the Constitution. It addresses ONLY Government action, not private action. If Google, a private entity, wants to de-emphasise search results for websites it does not like, it has every right to do so. This in no way violates anyone's 1st Amendment right to free speech.

Quote:
And MM better keep a vigilante eye on his board. With a name like "Redneck Clubhouse," he's bound to get shut down.
It's important to understand the Constitution. It addresses ONLY Government action, not private action. My host isn't the government, it is a private company. If my host decides it does not like the content of my sites, it has every right to discontinue the service. This in no way violates my 1st Amendment right to free speech. There is nothing anywhere in the Constitution that protects us from each other. It is ONLY about protecting us from the government.
Quote:
break them up like AT&T! it ain't happening on 1st amendment grounds.
Exactly, because the Constitution protects them, from the government.
Old August 20th, 2017, 04:50 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
It's important to understand the Constitution. It addresses ONLY Government action, not private action. If Google, a private entity, wants to de-emphasise search results for websites it does not like, it has every right to do so. This in no way violates anyone's 1st Amendment right to free speech.
The major US tech outfits (fb,google,apple) are basically deep state properties. I would not be letting them off quite so easily in what amounts to a proper corporate state economy.
Old August 20th, 2017, 04:50 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

btw, I still get an usmb banner in infite
Old August 20th, 2017, 08:31 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

You will have to prove either that they are acting as a state entity with state authority or they receive state money and therefore must operate within the same legal bound as the state. That's how they got all those "Private" colleges to eventually get rid of "Male" only student bodies and how they get them to all follow Title IX rules. Easier to break them up based on them being monopolies.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
The major US tech outfits (fb,google,apple) are basically deep state properties.
They are not. They are publicly traded, private companies. Now, if you're using "properties" loosely, as in philosophically aligned with, I'm with ya.
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
btw, I still get an usmb banner in infite
You want the redneck one on that skin? I can do that.

I didn't change them all.
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:52 PM
€COM#1

Quote:
They are not. They are publicly traded, private companies. Now, if you're using "properties" loosely, as in philosophically aligned with, I'm with ya.
Quite philosophically, yes.

The argument that "private corporations can ban or restrict access to whomever they like" loses its moral leverage when every multinational corporation bans the same dissident voices. In effect, what this situation resembles is a giant world government actively censoring speech. As we watch a massive totalitarian purge of crimethinkers roll out with curious efficiency and coordination between the State and its Corporate hitmen, I'm personally disinclined to let them hide behind "muh free enterprise". As if.
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:52 PM
€COM#1

Quote:
You want the redneck one on that skin? I can do that.

I didn't change them all.
Well, it's the default anyone here for the first time sees. Should probably reflect the new site name.
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:16 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

It just goes to show how much different things have gotten where the rich are now exclusively liberal and businesses owned by liberals will put the business second to liberal politics. But then again when big money controls government to create legislation to prevent competition and solidify their control it is not surprising they court the party and philosophy that enables them to those ends.

Quote: