free hit counter
Facebook noticed me! - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Jaw Jackin' General shootin' the bull topics here

Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:04 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default Facebook noticed me!

LIttle old me, getting a personal message with some "help" from Facebook! I guess I gotta friend Zuckerberg now.

Anyway. The backstory. Never been on Facebook, can't really be bothered with these social media bullshit sites. I had to buy a new Kindle cause my old one died. One problem. I had an app game, SimCIty Buildit, which I wanted to continue but the only way to transfer it was to upload to Facebook and then reacquire it in the new machine. So I joined. Now I've been deluded with friend requests, which I ignore, but several of my friends are on there so what the Hell I friend them and then hit into a few comment streams. Well one of my friends posts the Trump CNN tweet that has all of the media having their Mexican gardeners starting their cars for them in the morning. Usual blah blah leftist crap responses. So in a bit of humor I send a response along the lines of "Perhaps he 'lost' his head after seeing CNN employ Nancy Griffin's picture holding his severed head, ala ISIS. Or maybe he might be a bit touchy after seeing CNN's Parent company Time Warner sponsor an adaptation of Shakespeare which sees Trump violently assassinated. You know, maybe Trump felt a bit aggrieved and responded."

Well the very next day I get an email from Facebook letting me know, based upon THAT post, that I might consider using their really nifty privacy settings so my comments are not "public" for "everyone to see". Hey! I included a smiley face emoji! Can you believe it! Yes, I know you can believe it, but CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Post liked by

Last edited by walruskkkch; July 3rd, 2017 at 10:05 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:22 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

That's a standard "tip" they send to all new users. Has nothing to do with what you posted. You'll get more, including consistent prompts to review your privacy settings even after you take them up on it.

Funny anecdote though.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:29 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

But I posted other things. Including a comment about the number of transgendered people in NYC. You would have thought THAT might have set them off. It seems that observation was ok, but not that Trump might have a bone to pick with CNN.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old July 4th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Maybe some snowflake reported your post, which was found not to be in violation of their T&C, so they have a little missive for that when said snowflake refuses their offer to put you on block. (Which is automatic when reporting a post.)

You meanie.
Old July 4th, 2017, 08:59 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

He does faceberg! Points and laughs.
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:01 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Better than in Sweden where you have to carve your messages on Icebergs to send them.

Quote:
Post liked by
Old July 4th, 2017, 01:03 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Ha, ha! Points and laughs again, Beavis & Butthead style.
Old July 8th, 2017, 03:27 AM

Likes Given: 58
Liked 47 in 46 Posts
Josey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enough

The last persona I created on facefuck was a girl named Elizabeth. I deleted that account too. Seems Elizabeth had a personality like a 62 year old, conservative, veteran, patriot, biker, and she regularly pissed off leftard snowflakes.
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:18 AM
€COM#1

Don't feed the beast. Even fake and parody accounts ultimately help Zuckerberg to destroy the west in general and America in particular.