free hit counter
Looks Like London is Enjoying Another Terrorist Attack... - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Damn Foreigners General International scene

Old June 7th, 2017, 01:18 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Truth be told, it is just so much easier for the cops to catch a law abiding citizen than a criminal. So remove the criminality of the criminal and criminalize the actions of the law abiding and BOOM! Increased police efficiency.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old June 7th, 2017, 05:41 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Follow-up with clarifications.

In case the first one wasn't clear enough, serf.
Old June 7th, 2017, 06:20 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

When you have no rights, you got no rights.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Post liked by
Old June 7th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

One of the reasons we kicked their Limey asses outta here.
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:30 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Well... before we get all high and mighty about perfidious Albion, let's have a look at Free Speech American Style, as applied to muzzie rapists:

Idaho girl’s refugee sex attackers walk free?

Quote:
A judge sentenced three Muslim refugee boys in the sexual assault of a 5-year-old girl in Idaho, but nobody knows the length or terms of the sentence because the judge has barred everyone in the courtroom, including the victim’s own parents, from speaking about the case.

The three boys — two from Iraq ages 7 and 10, and one from Sudan aged 14 — pleaded guilty in juvenile court in April to multiple counts of sex crimes in an incident that occurred last June in Twin Falls. The assault occurred at Fawnbrook Apartments, when 5-year-old Jayla, who is developmentally disabled, was lured into a laundry room, stripped of her clothing and sexually assaulted while the oldest boy filmed the entire incident.

Now, following a sentencing hearing Monday at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls, Judge Thomas Borresen of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District issued a gag order preventing everyone in the courtroom from saying anything about the sentence received by the boys.

Borresen did allow the family to say they were unhappy with the sentencing, but threatened to jail them for contempt of court if they say why they are unhappy.
Old June 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Given it is a juvenile case the gag order is probably not unusual so we can't really say it is because they were leniently sentenced although the reaction of the parents would seem to indicate that to be a strong possibility.

Quote:
Old June 8th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

World Net Daily. Really Moomin? C'mon now.
Old June 9th, 2017, 02:46 AM
€COM#1

Heh. The very lack of information among "respectable" sources about a case as exciting as this speaks louder than words.

As for the juvenile angle, I understand names are withheld. But the bloody sentence? Star chambers backed up by state enforced secrecy orders about their works? That's downright... Al-Britanyiash.
Old June 9th, 2017, 11:44 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Here is one take on the case.

Oh, and the results are known:

" all three boys were sentenced, one after the other,” she continued. “All three were given probation. They were not found guilty of rape, but of sexually lewd conduct.”

Point:

"Mathew Staver, chairman and co-founder of the nonprofit legal assistance agency Liberty Counsel, told WND that Judge Borresen was completely out of line in issuing a gag order after the fact in a criminal case.

“It’s unconstitutional for the judge to do that. There are gag orders that can be put on people during a jury trial, or if it’s a minor they can prohibit you from mentioning the name of the minor, but they can’t gag you after the fact,” Staver said. “This is public at this point. This judge, it just seems like he’s forgotten about the First Amendment in this case. He has no authority to do this, he can’t hold someone in contempt to keep them from speaking out about their displeasure with the case after the fact.”

Staver said case law is clear on the subject of gag orders.
“That’s a shame what happen to their little girl. This judge can’t gag them. They can voice their displeasure all they want to, this judge can’t do a thing to stop them,” he said. “Case law is clear. You cannot gag someone after the case is over. Anyone can comment on it, especially the victims. It’s my understanding what they wanted to do was criticize the outcome and they have that right.”

Staver said he feels so strongly about the issue of free speech that he would be willing to take the family’s case and challenge the judge’s order.

Liberty Counsel is an international nonprofit, litigation, education, and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the family since 1989.

This isn’t the first time an official in Idaho has tried to squelch free speech in relation to the Twin Falls sexual assault case.

Former U.S. Attorney for Idaho Wendy J. Olson, was appointed by President Obama in 2010 and threatened to prosecute Idaho residents who spoke out about the sexual assault case in a way that was unflattering to the perpetrators.

After the case came to light last summer, the former Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho, Wendy Olson, threatened to prosecute anyone who promulgated “false or inflammatory information” about the crime or the perpetrators. She was later forced to walk back the comments after being criticized by constitutional experts."

THis will have to be appealed on constitutional grounds obviously, but it also probably obviously another instance of a liberal judge using his feelz instead of the law.

Quote:

Last edited by walruskkkch; June 9th, 2017 at 11:47 AM.
Old June 9th, 2017, 01:07 PM
€COM#1

And did anything happen to US Attorney for Idaho Wendy J. Olsen for her unconstitutional free speech suppression earlier in this case? Will anything happen to this judge? It very much smells like the secrecy orders that the victims of the Scott Walker supporter "investigations" in Wisconsin got struck with - and nobody ever lost their jobs or pensions, let alone their freedom, over that either.

My point is that the curtailment of freedom of speech in the service of the progressive agenda looks different in different parts of the formerly free world - blatant in the UK, court-imposed in the US - but the forces of repression are advancing everywhere.