free hit counter
It has been a week so... - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Global Terrorism Discuss the global terrorism threat.

Old August 3rd, 2016, 09:22 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default It has been a week so...

It must be time to SPELL MOHAMMED! Whoopee!

Quote:
DEVELOPING: A man attacked several people with a knife in central London Wednesday evening, killing a woman and injuring five other people in what police described as a possible terror attack.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said officers were called to Russell Square at around 10:30 p.m. local time (5:30 p.m. ET) for a report of an armed man. They found "up to six people injured", including a woman who was pronounced dead.

The conditions of the injured victims were not immediately clear.

Authorities said one man was arrested after police deployed a Taser.

A police spokesman said additional units had been deployed to the area, "to provide reassurance."

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 4th, 2016, 05:13 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
A police spokesman said additional units had been deployed to the area, "to provide reassurance."!
Kabuki policing. Will the joys of diversity never cease?
Old August 4th, 2016, 05:41 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
A 19-year-old man – described as being dark-skinned and of likely African descent – was arrested at the scene after being tasered by police in Russell Square – just yards from where one of the 7/7 terror attack bombs detonated in 2005.

Police confirmed terrorism was “one line of inquiry that we should explore”.
So perhaps Hussein Obama or something like that?
Old August 6th, 2016, 12:00 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Soooo sorry, no winner this week. But it won't be long until it is time to play again!

Quote:
A 19-year-old man was charged on Friday with the murder of a 64-year-old U.S. woman in a knife attack that wounded five others in Central London on Wednesday, London Metropolitan Police said.

The man, Zakaria Bulham, was also charged with five counts of attempted murder in relation to the individuals injured in the attack, police said.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 6th, 2016, 03:34 AM
€COM#1

So. A "home-grown" terrorist, no less!