free hit counter
That time again. - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Global Terrorism Discuss the global terrorism threat.

Old July 26th, 2016, 08:18 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default That time again.

The Obama made the world a safer place edition of....Spell Mohammed!

Quote:
Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray (France) (AFP) - Two assailants claiming to be from the Islamic State group slit the throat of an 84-year-old priest at a church in northern France on Tuesday in a hostage-taking drama that has shocked the country.

The attack in the Normandy town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray came as France was still reeling from a massacre in the French Riviera city of Nice claimed by the jihadist group.

The Paris prosecutor's office said the case was being handled by anti-terrorism prosecutors.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old July 26th, 2016, 11:09 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Daily Mail:

Quote:
Revealed: ISIS butcher, 19, who murdered a priest was a convicted French terrorist who had an electronic tag - but it let him roam FREE in the mornings

One terrorists left to join Islamic State in Syria in 2015 but was arrested
After a short trial in France the 19-year-old was jailed for terrorist offences
Terrorist was released in France on March 2 this year with an electronic tag
Conditions allowed him to be unsupervised between 8.30am and 12.30pm
Jaques Hamel 86, was 'beheaded' after the terrorist took him hostage
Among the five hostages was a nun, who is fighting for her life in hospital

One of the terrorists, a 19-year-old Frenchman who lived close to the church, is said to have left for Syria in 2015 to try and join Islamic State, but he was arrested.
A Frenchman? Sacre bleu! Shall we guess "Jaques", "Francois" or "Lucien", perhaps?
Old July 26th, 2016, 11:19 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

How do you say Mohammed in French?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old July 26th, 2016, 01:37 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Le Pédophile.

(As an aside, for years I had the handle "Demahoum the Lifodep" at a board. It took forever for someone to decode it and ban me. )
Old July 26th, 2016, 02:21 PM
€COM#1

Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, en directÂ*:Â*Hollande dénonce un «Â*acte abominableÂ*» qui «Â*profane la RépubliqueÂ*»
Quote:
Selon les informations du « Monde », Adel K., né le 25 mars 1997, est l’un des deux auteurs de la prise d’otages.
Adel, eh? So an Berber from the Maghreb.
Old July 27th, 2016, 12:00 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Looks like we don't have a winner...yet. Second assailant still unnamed.

Quote:
The Paris prosecutor, Francois Molins, said the two attackers had knives and fake explosives — one a phony suicide belt covered in tin foil. He identified one of the attackers as Adel Kermiche, a 19-year-old who grew up in the town and tried to travel to Syria twice last year using family members' identity documents.

Quote:
Old July 27th, 2016, 12:22 PM
€COM#1

Well, that one is definitely an Algerian mooslimb. Or was.
Old July 28th, 2016, 09:00 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Looks like others want to play the game.

Quote:
Swedish Police Fear Serial Rapist on Loose in Malmö

Using my latent psychic powers I sense that his name begins with an 'm' - Mohammed, Muhammed, Mahammed something like that. He also likes soccer and isn't a big drinker.

Quote:
Old July 28th, 2016, 11:05 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Oh snap! Looks like we lose.

Quote:
The prosecutor's office named the assailant as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean, who was listed in June on France's "Fiche S" of people posing a potential threat to national security after trying to reach Syria from Turkey.
Oh well, it probably won't be long for the next edition.

Quote:
Old July 28th, 2016, 11:31 AM
€COM#1

Interesting. The name says it's a halfbreed. Nice white woman felt like a bit of exotic meat, squeezed out a halfbreed and gave it her name since babydaddy vanished. Charming. She deserves to be strung up right next to her son.