free hit counter
How do you spell Mohammed? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Global Terrorism Discuss the global terrorism threat.

Old July 18th, 2016, 06:47 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default How do you spell Mohammed?

Hey friends know what time it is? It is time for "HOW DO YOU SPELL MUHAMMED"? And our contestant for today is from...Germany!

Quote:
DEVELOPING: Multiple people were injured after a man went on a slashing spree armed with an axe and knife on a train in Germany on Monday before he was shot to death by police, officials said.

Authorities in the southern German town of Wuerzburg told DPA news agency that the man attacked passengers on a regional train in Bavaria with "blunt and slashing" weapons and several people possibly had life-threatening injuries.

Wuerzburg police said on their Facebook page that three of the victims suffered serious injuries and one was slightly injured. Another 14 people were being treated for shock.

German police spokesman Fabien Hench told Sky News the attacker was shot dead by police as he tried to flee the scene. The Bavarian Interior Ministry confirmed media reports that police had shot and killed the attacker.

Police said there was not yet any information on the motive behind the attack, nor details on the identity of the attacker.

The train was on its way from the Bavarian town of Treuchtlingen to Wuerzburg, which is about 60 miles northwest of Nuremberg.

The rampage comes amid heightened security in Europe, days after 84 people were killed when a man who pledged allegiance to ISIS rammed a truck into a crowd in Nice, France after the conclusion of a Bastille Day fireworks show.
SO get in your guesses, police are to reveal our winner shortly.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old July 18th, 2016, 07:01 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Oooh, we are getting closer to revealing our winner.

Quote:
BERLIN (Reuters) - The axe-wielding man who attacked passengers on a train in southern Germany on Monday, critically injuring several people, was a 17-year-old Afghan refugee who was living in the town of Ochsenfurt, Bavaria's interior minister said.

Joachim Herrmann told public broadcaster ARD that the young man, who was later shot dead by police, appeared to have made his way to Germany as an unaccompanied minor. Herrmann declined to speculate about the motive for the attack.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old July 19th, 2016, 01:16 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Teenager shouted 'Allahu Akbar' in 'probable' Islamist attack, officials say
His motives will never be untangled.
Old July 19th, 2016, 08:47 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Might have been misinterpreted, he may have shouted "Admiral Akbar"! indicating a possible trap. He may have been attempting to help warn people. THe axe thing may have been an accident or a plant by a radical Amish sect. We may never know.

Quote:
Old July 19th, 2016, 12:57 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Anything but [REDACTED].
Old July 20th, 2016, 08:40 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

THe winner is announced!

Quote:
Amaq News Agency, a propaganda arm of the Islamic State, released a short video featuring a teenager identified as “Muhammad Riyad.” According to Amaq, Riyad was responsible for yesterday’s attack on a train in the German city of Würzburg.
With a "U" and two "M's", classic. Check your tickets and will the winners step forward to accept your prize.

Quote:
Old July 20th, 2016, 12:03 PM
€COM#1

Almost harder to guess than the spelling of that Libyan dictator that Her Pussyentitledness came, saw and killed.