free hit counter
Chalk up 3 more for the big "O" - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Law and Justice System Legal issues

Old July 17th, 2016, 01:03 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default Chalk up 3 more for the big "O"

We can now add 3 more officer deaths that can be laid at the feet of our Fearless Leader, the racial healer.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old July 17th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Chief Executive Officer of the Grievance Industrial Complex.
Old July 17th, 2016, 03:46 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Can't destroy America without destroying their belief in the law and its equitable application.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old July 18th, 2016, 05:11 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Well, you guys know that I am not an admirer of US law enforcement, which I think has long since devolved into some suitable for a occupying enemy force. That said, given the US environment, I would much rather earn my pay cleaning public toilets than being a cop in America.

Old July 18th, 2016, 09:54 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

The brief answer as to why things have changed is that politicians have made too many things policeable and punishable by law. We continue a failed attempted war on drugs and should not be surprised that the people fighting it have gotten militarized and are willing to use that militarization in all circumstances. Couple that with a lack of respect for the law itself by not only the public but our leaders you have a recipe for continued confrontations.

Quote:
Old July 18th, 2016, 03:32 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The primary problem isn't the war on drugs. Police didn't look and behave like storm troopers from outer space during the prohibition. The balkanization of America is where it's at.
Old July 18th, 2016, 04:20 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Of course during prohibition they weren't granted a lot more powers to fight the curse of booze either. I'm not disputing that there aren't a plethora of things that came together to produce this mess. Let us just say that all of them have in common the undermining of the American Constitutional system, respect for law and American values of liberty. Now who usually expouses such nonsense? This is all part and parcel of the package the Reds have been trying to bring to this country to get us out of the way of progress of the socialization of man to a New WOrld Order.

Quote:
Old July 19th, 2016, 01:18 AM
€COM#1

So the triumph of the Frankfurt School? True, but it feels almost trite to say so.
Old July 19th, 2016, 08:48 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Sometimes you have to acknowledge where all the facts lead you.

Quote:
Old July 19th, 2016, 01:00 PM
€COM#1

But the fundamental ill at the bottom to most everything wrong with the West is the triumph of the FS.

It's kinda time to look beyond that and think about what to do to finally start reversing that.