free hit counter
And the winner is... - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Global Terrorism Discuss the global terrorism threat.

Old July 15th, 2016, 12:38 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default And the winner is...

Quote:
Police identified the attacker as Mohamed Bouhlel, a 31-year-old Nice resident, and said he had drawn a gun on them. The truck's front windshield was riddled with bullets.
So those of you who went with Mohammed spelled with only 1 "m" come on down! You are a winner in our "Name that terrorist" contest!

Remember folks all ties are broken based on spelling so... NO mistakes!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old July 15th, 2016, 01:25 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

No odds given.

Let's just take the usual posturing of "we must be united", "don't give the terrorists what they want" a.s.o.a.s.f from the establishment as a given. A few kumbayas, candle light vigils, imagines, french colours on the White House and Eiffel tower and we can forget about this and get on with the new Pokemon.

What is interesting is that this shows, for anybody who didn't understand it, how utterly futile the security apparatus built by the states are. So when they blocked flight cabin doors, terrorist got cars instead. No doubt there will no be an frantic effort no to let the opportunity go to waste and all cars will be fitted with GPS trackers and remote-control deadman switches now, eating more precious liberty in the name of Kabuki Security theatre.

The only thing that can secure peace and absence of mohammedan terrorism is the absence of mohammedans.
Old July 15th, 2016, 02:32 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

They can't protect you, they can only avenge you. And this lot doesn't even want to do that.

Decent security should be routine but it is not the be all and all to the problem. As you quite eloquently state what is needed is the absence of the threat itself. Until you remove the pile of shit in the room the room is going to stink no matter how much perfume you use to try and cover it up.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old July 15th, 2016, 04:33 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

And this is interesting, Is the media already starting their "cover" for the "We dare not speak its name" Jihad?

Quote:
While a history of threats, violence and theft had brought him to the attention of police, Bouhlel, a 31-year-old Nice resident born in Tunisia, was not French intelligence services' list of suspected militants.

He was convicted for the first time in March this year, for road rage, French Justice Minister Jean-Jacques Urvoas said.

"There was an altercation between him and another driver and he hurled a wooden pallet at the man," Urvoas told reporters.
Yup, Nice was just some SERIOUS case of road rage man, nothing to see here, move along.

Quote:
Old July 15th, 2016, 05:46 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Another case of ABI, eh?

Anything but islam.