free hit counter
Those durn Amish! - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Global Terrorism Discuss the global terrorism threat.

Old July 14th, 2016, 10:49 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default Those durn Amish!

Has to be. Who else would do something like this? And Donald Trump has an alibi!

Quote:
NICE, France (Reuters) - An attacker killed up to 80 people and injured scores when he drove a heavy truck at high speed into a crowd watching Bastille Day fireworks in the French Riviera city of Nice late on Thursday, officials said.

Counter-terrorist investigators were seeking to identify the driver, who a local government official said opened fire before police shot him dead. The official said weapons and grenades were found inside the 25-tonne, unmarked truck.

The attack, which came eight months and a day after Islamic State gunmen and suicide bombers killed 130 people in Paris, appeared so far to be the work of a lone assailant.

Newspaper Nice-Matin quoted unidentified sources as saying the driver was a 31-year-old local of Tunisian origin.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old July 15th, 2016, 01:13 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Yes... who? President Jugears will vow to work with "our friends and allies" in the Middle East to try to establish exactly what it was that might possibly have triggered this unfortunate instance of workplace violence.
Old July 15th, 2016, 01:42 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Just a reminder that the people who grew up beyond the Iron curtain aren't the sort of sheep that bleats in the lands of Pax Americana:

News from The Associated Press

Quote:
Poland's interior minister is blaming the attack in Nice on the values of multiculturalism and political correctness promoted by European Union leaders like foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini.

Mariusz Blaszczak, interior minister in a right-wing government, said: "We must reject political correctness and call things by their true names. Rather than shedding tears like Mogherini and ... organizing marches that solve nothing, authorities should ensure the safety of citizens."

In an interview on Polsat News, he said the attack in Nice is the consequence of many years of "multi-culti policies and political correctness. This is how it ends."

He added: "We don't have such problems. We don't have districts where law other than Polish law reigns. We don't have no-go zones for police." He also praised his party, Law and Justice, for standing firm against accepting migrants.
Old July 15th, 2016, 02:36 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

As a side note, A Swiss Canton has voted to ban Burqas and it looks like the rest of Switzerland may be inclined to follow.

I can just hear the conversation in the White House, "What is with these people, haven't we surrendered enough yet?"

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old July 15th, 2016, 03:51 PM
€COM#1

The Swiss can suck my hairy balls. Banning burkhas is total theatre while they keep letting mohammedans in by their hundreds of thousands. Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Rep is where it's at.
Old July 15th, 2016, 04:29 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Perhaps they are changing, remember they refused citizenship to those musslemen who refused to take the co-ed swimming test.

Quote:
Old July 15th, 2016, 05:44 PM
€COM#1

I applauded that. Refusing citizenship is a good first step. Total intake stop is the next. Repatriation of existing migrants next. And finally stripping "citizens" of their papers and repatriating them too.

Of course, it so much better being Eastern Europe and only having point two to worry about.