free hit counter
Detroit gets new law code - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Law and Justice System Legal issues

Old April 25th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
The obvious happy compromise that would benefit everyone, whites, Asians, blacks and Mexicans all, would be to solve this by disarming the NAMs only. But that is a too-rational policy.
How is it in any way "rational" to base right to gun ownership merely on skin color?

But also - again here we are. IF you do institute this "rational" policy, what makes you think they will obey that any more than the current policies and laws regarding gun regulation and restriction?
Old April 26th, 2016, 01:55 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
How is it in any way "rational" to base right to gun ownership merely on skin color?
Rational to people who understand how to read statistics, that is. Probably a dying racist skill in America.
Quote:
But also - again here we are. IF you do institute this "rational" policy, what makes you think they will obey that any more than the current policies and laws regarding gun regulation and restriction?
Enforcement is another one of those dying racist skills in America. Be it of the border, national security considerations, tax law for the connected or, I am sure, gun laws. But this failure is no way inevitable, just something a country on the fast track to the third world suffers. Even in Mohammedan invasion, European crime is remarkably gun-free, simply because enforcement of firearms regulations is harsh compared to other crimes which affects the profit/risk calculations accordingly.
Old April 26th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Even in Mohammedan invasion, European crime is remarkably gun-free, simply because enforcement of firearms regulations is harsh compared to other crimes which affects the profit/risk calculations accordingly.

Like criminals even calculate that.
Old April 26th, 2016, 04:03 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Ridicule from a country that hands out guns to savages like it was candy does actually not, you know, negate statistics. I know, I know, statistics are evil and racisss, but they still show an overwhelming difference in gun usage in crime. Because being caught with an illegal gun is worse than murder. And amazingly, even criminals turn out to be able to parse that.
Old April 26th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Ridicule from a country that hands out guns to savages like it was candy does actually not, you know, negate statistics
We GIVE them guns for FREE? First I've heard of this.
Quote:
I know, I know, statistics are evil and racisss, but they still show an overwhelming difference in gun usage in crime. Because being caught with an illegal gun is worse than murder. And amazingly, even criminals turn out to be able to parse that.
It is? You mean penalty-wise?
Old April 27th, 2016, 02:26 AM
€COM#1

Yes. Knife someone to death, a few years. Rob a store at gunpoint, at least a decade. As an added bonus, the fact that most lowlifes don't have guns radically cuts down on fatal crimes of passion too.
Old April 27th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Yes. Knife someone to death, a few years. Rob a store at gunpoint, at least a decade. As an added bonus, the fact that most lowlifes don't have guns radically cuts down on fatal crimes of passion too.
Nonsense. Knife someone to death and it's a life sentence UNLESS of course a plea deal is struck. Rob a store at gunpoint? That's the death penalty or life without parole if you also happen to kill someone during the commission of that felony.

But, something you said earlier is amusing:
Quote:
we have to accept any number of yearly shootings
We also "have to accept" three times the number of deaths, in automobile accidents and assaults, twice the number of deaths, in industrial accidents and assaults, and shit, 30 toddler deaths annually from drowning in 5 gallon plastic buckets!

Haven't heard anyone calling for banning of cars, industrial jobs (although they're successfully forcing those out of country), or 5 gallon plastic buckets.

It's simply not anywhere nearly as big of a problem as those of you across the pond and the American left in general, think it is. Chalk this up to another issue where the Eurozone pretty much agrees with Hillary and the rest of the leftists here.

And this silly idea that you would ban ONLY the "NAMs" based solely on their skin tone, from possessing firearms would in any way work is amazing - since we have seen zero evidence yet that blanket bans in liberal enclaves like Chicago, are paid attention to at all. What makes you think any NAMs or anyone else with criminal intent, is going to do anything else but ignore your bans, restrictions, and laws?

That's what they do now, just ignore them.
Old April 27th, 2016, 04:37 PM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Nonsense. Knife someone to death and it's a life sentence UNLESS of course a plea deal is struck. Rob a store at gunpoint? That's the death penalty or life without parole if you also happen to kill someone during the commission of that felony.
Thank you for enlightening me to the nature of my own judicial system, Herr Adovokat... As an aside, we don't have plea bargaining over here either.

No, really. Possession of a firearm are makes any crime here _significantly_ more serious than it would otherwise be, from a sentencing point of view, which naturally translates in a distinct lack of firearm crime. It also means that non-firearm crime is rampant these days, since the new talents have realized that you actually can knife someone to death for just a few years if you get caught.
Quote:
But, something you said earlier is amusing:We also "have to accept" three times the number of deaths, in automobile accidents and assaults, twice the number of deaths, in industrial accidents and assaults, and shit, 30 toddler deaths annually from drowning in 5 gallon plastic buckets!

Haven't heard anyone calling for banning of cars, industrial jobs (although they're successfully forcing those out of country), or 5 gallon plastic buckets.

It's simply not anywhere nearly as big of a problem as those of you across the pond and the American left in general, think it is. Chalk this up to another issue where the Eurozone pretty much agrees with Hillary and the rest of the leftists here.
The number of people dead in gun violence per capita in America is simply incomparably higher than any other country in the same prosperity bracket. I don't know if the number of road deaths or drownings are similarly inflated, but I guess not. And even if they were, there is still that little distinction between premeditation and accident.
Quote:
And this silly idea that you would ban ONLY the "NAMs" based solely on their skin tone, from possessing firearms would in any way work is amazing - since we have seen zero evidence yet that blanket bans in liberal enclaves like Chicago, are paid attention to at all. What makes you think any NAMs or anyone else with criminal intent, is going to do anything else but ignore your bans, restrictions, and laws?

That's what they do now, just ignore them.
"Non-Asian Minorities" deserves scary quotes now? Anyway, America's police is militarized to a level that would impress most honest-to-goodness armies in the world. If you ban NAMs from gun possession and kill off those caught, those so inclined will either be, you know, dead, or else learn quickly enough. After an initial kill peak while that happens, I would expect American figures in get inline with the rest of the civilized world.

To the vast overall benefit of NAMs and non-NAMs both.
Old April 28th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Thank you for enlightening me to the nature of my own judicial system
When we both know in context, we were talking about the US not Sweden?

Quote:
The number of people dead in gun violence per capita in America is simply incomparably higher than any other country in the same prosperity bracket.
So what? So is every other kind of death.
Quote:
I don't know if the number of road deaths or drownings are similarly inflated, but I guess not. And even if they were, there is still that little distinction between premeditation and accident.
Not according to the leftists here, who lump in all accidental gun deaths and suicides, with the "premeditated" ones.

Quote:
"Non-Asian Minorities" deserves scary quotes now? Anyway, America's police is militarized to a level that would impress most honest-to-goodness armies in the world. If you ban NAMs from gun possession and kill off those caught, those so inclined will either be, you know, dead, or else learn quickly enough. After an initial kill peak while that happens, I would expect American figures in get inline with the rest of the civilized world.

To the vast overall benefit of NAMs and non-NAMs both.
So now it's not just ban guns for the NAMs, it's kill them if caught disobeying as well?
Old April 28th, 2016, 10:40 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Hey don't forget the real victims here.

Quote:

Huffington Post Now Apparently Hiring Stoners To Write About Gun Policy

Have you ever read something so incoherent that you simply assume that the person who wrote it must have been high out of their minds?

That’s what it felt like to read a recent article on the Huffington Post by Justin Cormi, where he attempts to assert that lawful citizens using firearms for self-defense, like, denies criminals of their constitutional rights, man.

The main problem with the notion of self-defense is it imposes on justice, for everyone has the right for a fair trial. Therefore, using a firearm to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his or her rights.

Cormi’s disjointed rant gets even more incoherent and illogical from there, but his basic premise is stunning.

He’s effectively arguing that violent criminals have more rights than their innocent victims, and that the act of defending your life using lethal force is illegal.

This is not only factually incorrect as a legal matter, but is also at odds with thousands of years of human history, the morality of most modern and ancient cultures, and the theology of every major religion.

Put simply, Cormi couldn’t be much more wrong if he was trying to argue that “green” is a smell.

Where do they find these clowns, and why do they give them a voice?
THAT MAN HAD RIGHTS CALLAHAN!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloďse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.