free hit counter
Defeating the Tea Party key to GOP future - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old January 6th, 2016, 05:37 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The constant outpouring of hatred and fear from the DNC/MSM/GOP towards The Donald is really everything you need to know about who has been effective in crushing the globalist agenda and who hasn't. I mean, yeah, Ted Cruz isn't terrible, but compared to The Donald he sure looks meek and pleading. They all do.

I think the repugs have tried enough meek and pleading already. It brought them the US that is what it now is and Barry Boy twice.
Old January 6th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos144 View Post
So all we need to do is run another McCain or Romney? For fucks sake trailer at a certian point people with a a little brains stops doing the same stupid shit over and over......

I see you've been learning from moomin. Where did I say we should run McCain or Romney? I didn't. So if you don't like Rubio, attack him as Rubio. Can't stand Cruz? Don't just call him Romney. Quit being lazy. Debate me this candidate, not the last one.

As for Reagan he signed amnesty in to law. He wouldn't survive a tea party challenge in a primary.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old January 6th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
The constant outpouring of hatred and fear from the DNC/MSM/GOP towards The Donald is really everything you need to know about who has been effective in crushing the globalist agenda and who hasn't.

Well there you go then. The globalist agenda is crushed. No need for Trump now. Moving along...

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old January 7th, 2016, 04:30 AM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
I see you've been learning from moomin. Where did I say we should run McCain or Romney? I didn't. So if you don't like Rubio, attack him as Rubio. Can't stand Cruz? Don't just call him Romney. Quit being lazy. Debate me this candidate, not the last one.

As for Reagan he signed amnesty in to law. He wouldn't survive a tea party challenge in a primary.
He was conned into signing is into law. As for Rubio he turned out to be nothing more then a younger Romney
Old January 7th, 2016, 04:54 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well there you go then. The globalist agenda is crushed. No need for Trump now. Moving along...
In all honesty - aren't you even a little sour over the pitiful antics of the CoC GOP congresscritters just now? I mean, just before xmas the CoC GOP greased up their collective backside and gave President Hussein all he wanted in exchange for nothing, passing an omnibus so full of dem goodies like full PP funding and Obycare funding that even Harry Reid cried tears of incredulity.

Now, after xmas and with Trump breathing down their spineless posteriors, the very same gentlemen bravely carved out an act of congress to defund PP and defund Obycare, conveniently without attaching it to anything Hussein has to pass, so he can veto it without breaking a sweat. And no doubt they expect that act to show up on those lists that Huffington post distributes for talking points so that you can show TRUE STATISTICS, YO! about their staunch conservative votes.

Honestly, aren't you even a little embarrassed by this?
Old January 7th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
In all honesty - aren't you even a little sour over the pitiful antics of the CoC GOP congresscritters just now? I mean, just before xmas the CoC GOP greased up their collective backside and gave President Hussein all he wanted in exchange for nothing, passing an omnibus so full of dem goodies like full PP funding and Obycare funding that even Harry Reid cried tears of incredulity.

Now, after xmas and with Trump breathing down their spineless posteriors, the very same gentlemen bravely carved out an act of congress to defund PP and defund Obycare, conveniently without attaching it to anything Hussein has to pass, so he can veto it without breaking a sweat. And no doubt they expect that act to show up on those lists that Huffington post distributes for talking points so that you can show TRUE STATISTICS, YO! about their staunch conservative votes.

Honestly, aren't you even a little embarrassed by this?
Why would I be embarrassed? Are you under the mistaken impression that I'm a Congressman? No, I don't fall for the tea bagger bullshit. I don't like the deal they made on the omnibus bill. I've also been critical of their attempts to defund Obamacare because they won't work.

Now, are you embarrassed that you were gullible enough to think their attempt at defunding Obamacare is driven by them being afraid of Trump when he, in fact, supports universal single payer health insurance? But of course, I'm sure you (like the rest of the cult members) will try to convince me that socialized medicine is somehow conservative ideology since your Lord and Savior Donald Trump likes it.

Old January 7th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
He was conned into signing is into law. As for Rubio he turned out to be nothing more then a younger Romney

Don't look now but the reason you hate Rubio is amnesty, remember? You make excuses for Reagan because he was a great Conservative President and the people who brainwashed you into the moronic stance you are taking can't delete Reagan's greatness from your mind. Reagan hasn't changed, he's dead. What has changed is the people who supported him. Reagan understood what needed to be done on the border so he tried to lead. You don't, so you claimed he got conned. He didn't. He made a deal that the other side didn't live up to. That's why Gang of 8 is a great plan. It was what Reagan wanted but it forced the left to live up to their end of the deal before they got their concessions from the right. But you get spoon fed info from your Levin's and Limbaughs who represent the corporate interests who profit from undocumented laborers being in the country, so they tell you to fight against your own interests by hook or by crook to keep their supply of cheap labor from being cut off, and you buy it hook line and sinker. Reagan would make the same deal today, except he would do what Rubio did and make the Dems secure the border before he gave them the paperwork to legalize the immigrants that are already here.

We've hashed this immigration thing out a million times, and a million times you and others like you have told me I'm a liberal for standing with Ronald Reagan on this issue. Interesting coincidence, I came across I10 today through New Mexico and Arizona. Remember when I was a liberal for pointing out that the entire border doesn't need a fence? Look at this picture.

That's the border in New Mexico. Can you explain why you would put a fence there please? But you guys knee jerk spout back the rhetoric you heard on a show somewhere that has "Conservative" in their slogan so by god, they must know what they are talking about, right?

Old January 7th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't look now but the reason you hate Rubio is amnesty, remember? You make excuses for Reagan because he was a great Conservative President and the people who brainwashed you into the moronic stance you are taking can't delete Reagan's greatness from your mind. Reagan hasn't changed, he's dead. What has changed is the people who supported him. Reagan understood what needed to be done on the border so he tried to lead. You don't, so you claimed he got conned. He didn't. He made a deal that the other side didn't live up to. That's why Gang of 8 is a great plan. It was what Reagan wanted but it forced the left to live up to their end of the deal before they got their concessions from the right. But you get spoon fed info from your Levin's and Limbaughs who represent the corporate interests who profit from undocumented laborers being in the country, so they tell you to fight against your own interests by hook or by crook to keep their supply of cheap labor from being cut off, and you buy it hook line and sinker. Reagan would make the same deal today, except he would do what Rubio did and make the Dems secure the border before he gave them the paperwork to legalize the immigrants that are already here.

We've hashed this immigration thing out a million times, and a million times you and others like you have told me I'm a liberal for standing with Ronald Reagan on this issue. Interesting coincidence, I came across I10 today through New Mexico and Arizona. Remember when I was a liberal for pointing out that the entire border doesn't need a fence? Look at this picture.

That's the border in New Mexico. Can you explain why you would put a fence there please? But you guys knee jerk spout back the rhetoric you heard on a show somewhere that has "Conservative" in their slogan so by god, they must know what they are talking about, right?
They are not conservatives that is why they are not getting my vote oh and calling me a racist backhandedly is a really pathetic thigh to do for which in reply .... fuck and you
Old January 7th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
They are not conservatives that is why they are not getting my vote
Trump is conservative?
Old January 8th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Trump is conservative?
as far I I know he isn't .