free hit counter
A republic if you can keep it: DOJ ed - Page 9 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Law and Justice System Legal issues

Old October 30th, 2015, 03:06 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is one of Rush Limbaugh's older laments. He theorizes it is because there are a good number of them who want to fight the "meanie republican" tag the media and dems try to place on them, so they look for every opportunity to be "bi-partisan." Never mind that no matter what they do, they will still be demonized this way on this and all other issues, no - they still strive for approval from the kids.
You may try to get the Nazis to like you, but they will always hate you and try to kill you. You have to learn to stop trying. One would think at least some political evolutionary pressures would change this, and perhaps that has started, but it needs to be stressed and promoted at all political levels and with everyone who has the gumption to be a conservative and run for office.

Rule No.1 Liberals take everything politically and will never be your friend. Do not attempt anything to try and change this rule.

Rule No. 2 See rule 1. Live it, love it and don't fuckin' forget it!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 30th, 2015, 03:17 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I think the Liberals are moving towards the belief that they simply can't be our fellow Americans any more and that what it is coming down to is a vicious fight over who gets custody of the country and who has to move out to their own apartment.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 30th, 2015, 03:18 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Possibly and probably. At least back then, Palin was something so rare as a doable US milf. Tapping comes naturally to mind. Since that put her in the 0.0001 percentage bracket for American women her age, I've never doubted that it contributed significantly to the hatred feminists had for her.
On the bolded, definitely. As to the rest, ole Sarah has maintained her Haute very nicely. Recent photo:

But dood I don't understand. By your standards she is a fatass land whale and always has been.
Old October 30th, 2015, 03:24 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I said doable MILF. Not even I demand that a women who's dropped a litter full of brats for her man look like a 15 yo virgin. And while she might not have been a model, by US standards she was still positively anorectic.

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/201...n-Fox-News.jpg
Old October 30th, 2015, 03:31 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

In the words of Jimmy Buffet

Quote:
I'm looking for a smart woman in a real short skirt
Smart woman who knows how to flirt
Smart woman got a mind of her own
Smart woman that'll take me home, take me home
And per new site rules.

Quote:
Old October 30th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
And per new site rules.

No Man, if there was such a rule it only applies to HANK!
Old October 30th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
by US standards she was still positively anorectic.
She made you lose your appetite?