free hit counter
A republic if you can keep it: DOJ ed - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Law and Justice System Legal issues

Old October 27th, 2015, 04:28 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
IslamoFascism? He's harder line on this than Cruz ever thought of being.
Invasion in general. Islamofascism is only a part of that, and not even the most important part in the US.
Old October 27th, 2015, 07:29 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
IslamoFascism? He's harder line on this than Cruz ever thought of being.
I don't buy that. I think Cruz only made one fuck up on that and that was believing the leadership would keep thier word.
Old October 27th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,681
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos144 View Post
I don't buy that. I think Cruz only made one fuck up on that and that was believing the leadership would keep thier word.
You don't see Cruz even mentioning fighting IslamoTerror nor do you hear a peep about illegal immigration. He's on the campaign trail, aren't these issues he should be discussing?
Old October 27th, 2015, 09:17 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Not if his position doesn't help him in the primaries. Politicking is tactical, practical and rarely philosophical.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 27th, 2015, 11:04 PM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You don't see Cruz even mentioning fighting IslamoTerror nor do you hear a peep about illegal immigration. He's on the campaign trail, aren't these issues he should be discussing?
Then you haven't been listening because in interviews with Levin he talked about all those things
Old October 27th, 2015, 11:24 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then you haven't been listening because in interviews with Levin he talked about all those things
Yeah, I didn't say anything about interviews where only people who would tend to vote for him anyway are listening. I was specific, the campaign trail. He's completely mum in public. It doesn't matter at all what he says on rightie talk radio, he's preaching to his choir there.

Morons who want the Tea Party favorite as the GOP nominee better get ready for President Hillary. NO independents are going to vote for Cruz. They WILL vote, for Carson.

If Cruz wins the nomination, the GOP is dead.
Old October 27th, 2015, 11:26 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Not if his position doesn't help him in the primaries. Politicking is tactical, practical and rarely philosophical.
He's GOT to know he's not going to get any of the Independent vote. That's why he's keeping his TP crap out of his public campaign comments.

And if he knows it, which he does..... Everyone should know it. He is a LOSER in the General.
Old October 28th, 2015, 04:04 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
He's GOT to know he's not going to get any of the Independent vote. That's why he's keeping his TP crap out of his public campaign comments.

And if he knows it, which he does..... Everyone should know it. He is a LOSER in the General.
Isn't this perilously close to singing Mitch's and Johnny's electability paeans?
Old October 28th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't say anything about interviews where only people who would tend to vote for him anyway are listening. I was specific, the campaign trail. He's completely mum in public. It doesn't matter at all what he says on rightie talk radio, he's preaching to his choir there.

Morons who want the Tea Party favorite as the GOP nominee better get ready for President Hillary. NO independents are going to vote for Cruz. They WILL vote, for Carson.

If Cruz wins the nomination, the GOP is dead.
Absurd. I am not a righty I am a conservative there is a huge difference. Now you obviously don't like Cruz mostly it seems cause he is republican and has always been so. The truth is whether the nomination goes to Carson or Cruz it is obviously a better choice then Hillary Clinton or Barry sanders. Or trump in my opinion. I just don't see his angle
Old October 28th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Now you obviously don't like Cruz
I neither dislike Cruz OR like him, i merely see him for what he is.

There is NO way he defeats Hitlery in the General. He has NO appeal at all outside the TP bubble.