free hit counter
Looking Good For A Conservative - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old August 19th, 2014, 12:24 PM

Likes Given: 1
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
Flanders is on a distinguished road
Default Looking Good For A Conservative

It looks like Tea Party candidates will pick up a few congressional seats in the midterms; if not candidates wearing the Tea Party label then surely true conservatives. All things considered, a Tea Party conservative is looking good for the presidency in 2016. In truth, Karl Rove is a bigger threat to a Tea Party candidate than is any Democrat.

Aside from the Democrat party’s disastrous policies, I do not see a Democrat contender on the horizon that could beat Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, or Rick Perry. The top two Democrats warming up in the bullpen are a joke. While Hillary Clinton is bouncing from one verbal blunder to another, Elizabeth “Cherokee” Warren’s braves are singing the Indian love call:

Quote:
“Run, Liz, run!” the crowd chanted as the senator took the stage for her morning talk.

Liberals Give Senator A Candidate’s Welcome
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG JULY 18, 2014

for-warren-at-conference-offer-peek-at-democrats-mind-set-.html?_r=0
If Cherokee’s tribe continues to increase —— Hillary Clinton will end up asking the same question General Custer asked at the Little Bighorn: “Where the hell did all those Indians come from?”
Old August 20th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

I like Rick Perry. He has the ability to pacify the Tea Crazies while not going too far out on the limb himself. He's a good politician, but he crumbled under the pressure last time. Not sure he can recover from that. As far as Cruz goes, is he even eligible to run? Wasn't he born in Canada?

TT

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 21st, 2014, 09:43 AM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

I heard Cruz's mom was astraddle the border when she popped him out.
And tore the world assunder.
Old August 21st, 2014, 02:37 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

I double checked and he was indeed born in Alberta Canada.

TT

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 24th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Sweet Liberty*

Likes Given: 78
Liked 61 in 50 Posts
Athena is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
I double checked and he was indeed born in Alberta Canada.

TT
He did say months ago, that he was going to renounce his Canadian citizenship? Doubt he can win, in any case. Unfortunately, more conservative moderates are winning the primaries, from what I have read.

One thing good about the Democrat Party----it has become as divided as the GOP. Warren followers vs. Hillary.....
Old August 24th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
He did say months ago, that he was going to renounce his Canadian citizenship? Doubt he can win, in any case. Unfortunately, more conservative moderates are winning the primaries, from what I have read.

One thing good about the Democrat Party----it has become as divided as the GOP. Warren followers vs. Hillary.....

Or, dumb vs dumber!
And tore the world assunder.
Old August 24th, 2014, 12:54 PM

Likes Given: 1
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
White Horse is on a distinguished road

Ted Cruz / Trey Gowdy - 2016
Old August 24th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Sweet Liberty*

Liked 61 in 50 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Horse View Post
Ted Cruz / Trey Gowdy - 2016
Better yet....Trey Gowdy for POTUS. I wish he had more experience for I've seldom been so impressed. He's like men used to be. Like my grampa.

I don't see any Tea Party candidate with the ability to raise enough money to become a candidate in `16.

I would love to be wrong.
Old August 24th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Better yet....Trey Gowdy for POTUS. I wish he had more experience for I've seldom been so impressed. He's like men used to be. Like my grampa.

I don't see any Tea Party candidate with the ability to raise enough money to become a candidate in `16.

I would love to be wrong.
I've liked Gowdy all the way back to his prosecutor days.
Old August 24th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Sweet Liberty*

Liked 61 in 50 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
I've liked Gowdy all the way back to his prosecutor days.
Wow...didn't know of him then. What a firecracker. Smart, sharp, and capable. He definitely has a future in politics.