free hit counter
Finally good news: America slightly less Nazi! - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old August 10th, 2014, 04:50 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default Finally good news: America slightly less Nazi!

Today, let's join in the celebration of an event that, fortunately, is becoming ever more frequent and lets us hope for the eventual de-Nazification of the United States.

Marie Vega watched off-duty Border Patrol son gunned down by two illegal immigrants | Mail Online

Quote:
Marie Vega watched as her son, Javier Jr., was gunned down in front of family on fishing trip in La Feria, Texas
Two suspects are Mexican nationals who have been deported six times between them but came back over border
One is linked to spate of robberies involving notorious cartel
Marie, in emotional Facebook post, said: 'I wish a million times I had died and not you'
Police said mother picked up AR-15 and shot at suspects at they fled in car during fierce gunfight that erupted
Javier's father was shot in hip in the attack but will be able to attend his son's funeral today
(You need to, know, also, that Javier, Jr. was a Nazi enforcer of the Racist Line.)

Hooray! A White (hispanic) Nazi enforcer of the racist line finally got his, as brave, hungry, poor unarmed childruns finally de-Nazified this White (hispanic) Nazi in front of his Nazi family! Let us all hope that this be the harbinger of the future America, with brave unarmed childruns finally implementing President Hussein Obama's bold vision of a fundamentally changed third world country have cleansed the land of the Nazis currently perpetrating Nazi atrocities not only at the racist line, but everywhere else in the most racist country on Earth too.

I recommend you take a look at the article where not does the Nazi mother vent her racist hatred: "'I will not rest until these worthless pieces of s**t are dead'" - language straight out of the Holocaust, you'll note, but you can rejoice at the long faces of the Nazi losers and the angelic visages of the brave unarmed childruns who not only braved the racist line, again and again, but courageously took up President Hussein's challenge of improving Nazi America!

However, all is not well. As you scroll down the article, you'll note that there's plenty work still to be done - instead of celebrating this as the fundamental victory for human decency that it is, fellow Nazis (who self-identify as "the US border patrol", a code name for Racist Nazi Whites who don't even shy away of mentioning the Racist Line in their own designation!) held a Nazi ceremony, a so-called "funeral" which is a Nazi code word for showing hatred and disdain for the Religion Of Peace by not following its benevolent burial strictures where they prized the racist work this Nazi had been perpetrating, instead of condemning it as it well deserves.

Indeed, we must accept that however encouraging this event and countless similar instances of de-Nazification of America may be, America simply won't be a decent country which cannot be held as anything but Nazi until such a time when the last Nazi White and their White (hispanic) fellow travelers have been fundamentally transformed into dust. Lets all join in hope and prayer that happy day come soon.
Old August 10th, 2014, 05:58 AM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Your idiocy is unparalleled. Just thought you should know that, although you probably already do. Why don't you for once in your life try to have an honest debate? Did his mom shoot at them from a machine gun nest that was set up to mow down unarmed civilians? Did she take their corpses to the river and float them down to Mexico as a warning to any other illegal immigrants? Apparently not. No, she fired back at people who were firing on her as she should have. The only shame here is that they got away.

What happened here is self defense. What you are proposing is this.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 10th, 2014, 12:21 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Here comes the try for point.....missed!

BTW was the mom charged for firing an evil assault rifle at the undocumented future Democratic voters?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 10th, 2014, 01:36 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
BTW was the mom charged for firing an evil assault rifle at the undocumented future Democratic voters?

If she wasn't, she bloody well should be. No hate crime must go unpunished!
Old August 10th, 2014, 01:44 PM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
Your idiocy is unparalleled. Just thought you should know that, although you probably already do. Why don't you for once in your life try to have an honest debate? Did his mom shoot at them from a machine gun nest that was set up to mow down unarmed civilians? Did she take their corpses to the river and float them down to Mexico as a warning to any other illegal immigrants? Apparently not. No, she fired back at people who were firing on her as she should have. The only shame here is that they got away.

What happened here is self defense. What you are proposing is this.

Execution: Real video from nazi Germany - YouTube
Why, tt, you surprise and hurt me. Here I had finally internalized your credo that opposing mass invasion is JUST LIKE marching the kikes off to the gas chambers, and celebrate my new-found insight by rejoicing in the justice these unarmed childruns, surviving veterans of many, many brave acts of braving the racist line in the face of unmitigated Nazism, managed to wrest from a racist system and its most Nazi defender, and you get all huffy and puffy. There's no pleasing you, no siree.

I mean, if I had my previous opinion be the law of the land, these brave, poor, unarmed childruns would have been dead and this terrible Nazi racist and his Nazi kin would be alive and well, and well... we can't have that. You've thoroughly convinced me that would be extra special Nazi.
Old August 10th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

I am opposed to this massive illegal immigration. That's why I supported the increased border enforcement and implementation of e-verify that you opposed. And you say there is no making me happy? You're opposed to illegal immigration, but your opposed to taking measures to stop it. Unless, of course, those measures include setting up pill boxes and gunning down unarmed civilians and floating their corpses down a river.

Here is what you are pretending to be too dumb to understand. In America, you have the right to defend yourself. These attackers just happened to be illegal immigrants, but even if they had been law abiding citizens, once fired upon these people had the legal right to fire back. That right has absolutely nothing to do with the immigration status of the perps. What might have prevented this tragedy? I would say increased security, and you would say firing squads.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 10th, 2014, 09:50 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Or, one might say, don't encourage them to so easily violate US sovereignty six times.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old August 13th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Or, one might say, don't encourage them to so easily violate US sovereignty six times.

Well, we were working on that but the tea baggers had a melt down.

Old August 13th, 2014, 11:56 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

You are? Do tell.

Quote:
Old August 13th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Not are, were. Gang of 8. It, of course, died a slow death when the tea party realized it had a shot of actually doing something, which is directly opposed to their strategy of doing nothing.

TT