free hit counter
Why Anti-Semites Are Just Plain Dumb - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Sunday Gota Meetin' Religion and the discussion of right and wrong

Old October 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM

Likes Given: 1
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
TheResister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
You know how it is, mate. The effort required to parse something comes from the amount of cachet and respect the sender got with you. I mean, I won't spend time looking at Hillary's book, but I've read chosen excerpts of Art of the Deal. And you are still pretty much an unknown around here, so you can't expect people to delve into walls of texts, twitter or not.

Personally, I am totally uninterested if in Jesus was a Jew or not, nor of the Jews are Gods Chosen People or not - it simply does not concern me, one way or the other. I will say I find the spectacle of Christians who wail about "our older brothers in Faith" and heap endless praise upon Judaism a bit funny, especially as everyone who's ever spoken for ten seconds with any Nu Yakk Jew on the subject of America's great unwashed knows that the Jews basically consider them to be deplorable filth that must be suppressed only insomuch it cannot be eradicated. Rather like some scorned loser who cannot stop pinning and white knighting for a girl who's told him to fuck off already.
I guess we all get out of this world what we're willing to put into it. I agree that the Edomites are some really bad people, but that only encourages me to be a better person.

In my own estimation if you understood what America really is and what your destiny is, you'd be more interested in this than you let on... if you had no interest, you would most likely have skipped the whole thread.
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:57 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

New York Jews are basically Liberals, whatever resemblance they may hold to the faith of their fathers is purely coincidental. Not that there is anything WRONG with that. I think Moomin sums it up pretty well.

I would add that in regards to posting here, or anywhere on the internet, if you posting to people who don't know you start slowly. Join in with some observations, maybe start a thread or two with a topic you think we might want to comment on and then, use your own words. Express your own thoughts. Yes, we know you've read stuff that has helped shape your thinking and yes, we might like a link to them for us to pursue at our leisure but cutting and pasting long tracts is definitely a turn off along with a whole list of things Miss October, Playboy 2010 helpfully explains. [No, don't bother looking I made that up] Joining an established community is never easy and now that you got the most frequent posters here [Me, MM and Moomin] to respond whither shall you go? Whatever shall you do? I would think about measuring the drapes, but that is just me, your mileage may vary.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,681
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
You know how it is, mate. The effort required to parse something comes from the amount of cachet and respect the sender got with you.
Yep people forget message board posting is consumer driven - you're posting for ME, the reader. The consumer. Not for you. Brevity is king. Walls of dull type, not.

I'm not going to invest my time in a massive post that isn't even parsed properly, making it hard to tell what is quoted material and what is not.
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
if you had no interest, you would most likely have skipped the whole thread.
Which is pretty much what happened before you necro posted it after four years of death.
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:20 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

It came back to life like a Chicago voter, once every 4 years.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:59 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
New York Jews are basically Liberals, whatever resemblance they may hold to the faith of their fathers is purely coincidental. Not that there is anything WRONG with that. I think Moomin sums it up pretty well.

I would add that in regards to posting here, or anywhere on the internet, if you posting to people who don't know you start slowly. Join in with some observations, maybe start a thread or two with a topic you think we might want to comment on and then, use your own words. Express your own thoughts. Yes, we know you've read stuff that has helped shape your thinking and yes, we might like a link to them for us to pursue at our leisure but cutting and pasting long tracts is definitely a turn off along with a whole list of things Miss October, Playboy 2010 helpfully explains. [No, don't bother looking I made that up] Joining an established community is never easy and now that you got the most frequent posters here [Me, MM and Moomin] to respond whither shall you go? Whatever shall you do? I would think about measuring the drapes, but that is just me, your mileage may vary.
While I thank you for your criticisms, they don't have anything to do with the OP. Secondly, maybe IF more people posted varying points of view, more people would post.

It doesn't seem to me that a lot of people post here and it's hard to discuss anything when only a handful of people are posting and then of those the regulars are wasting bandwidth with off topic criticisms that would have been better suited to a PM than a criticism over the length of my post... and Helldorado's wasn't a very brief statement...

And, to answer your follow up, I am editing this post rather than make a new one. It does not appear that your sage advice has throngs of people wanting to post here. I was invited here by the owner of the board. If he does not like my posts, I'll be happy to leave at his convenience. Other than that, you were thanked for your off topic criticism. It's not needed on this thread and if this thread annoys you, let me give you some sage advice: Ignore it.

Last edited by TheResister; October 17th, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 04:12 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Here is my sage advice.

Go start your own site if this one doesn't meet your lofty standards. For a person wanting to engage others you sure do your level best to make them feel like they don't want or need to talk to you. And see we few that remain have better things to worry about than your posting needs I bid you adieu, bon chance and ciao bella.

Quote:
Old October 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

To sum it all up:

Helldorado's post assumes that Christians support nazis - they don't.

OTOH, Jesus was NOT a Jew,; Jews are NOT Gods chosen people; Jews are NOT the semites of the Bible.

For that matter the old Jerusalem was left desolate (Zechariah 1: 14 through 17) and the New Jerusalem was yet to be named; however, it would be a nation known to be inhabited as towns without walls (Zechariah 2: 1 - 4.) Prophecies surrounding the Bible don't fit that sand pit in Palestine and while others are fixated on the errors the OP was made up of, there is a land that fits the description... and if you aren't interested, why are you reading a thread in a religious forum?
Old October 17th, 2017, 04:26 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

So if Trump manages to build a wall to stop the Squatemalan welfare hordes, we can write off the US a Biblical Israel too?
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
It doesn't seem to me that a lot of people post here and it's hard to discuss anything when only a handful of people are posting
Might be how we like it?
Quote:
and then of those the regulars are wasting bandwidth with off topic criticisms that would have been better suited to a PM than a criticism over the length of my post...
Same bandwidth either way... And besides it's their bandwidth.
Quote:
and Helldorado's wasn't a very brief statement...
But when you paste the entire post then add a volume to it, you can see where it might not meet the needs of your consumers.

Quote:
I was invited here by the owner of the board.
You were not. The guy you called isn't the owner, I am. The guy you called is one of my good friends and his number is listed in the WHOIS for technical support.
Quote:
if this thread annoys you, let me give you some sage advice: Ignore it.
Take your own advice, for replies that annoy you.