free hit counter
Oprah Winfrey: "Old people should just die" - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old November 20th, 2013, 07:11 PM

Likes Given: 11
Liked 11 in 9 Posts
Thomas Hamel is on a distinguished roadThomas Hamel is on a distinguished road

No I think she was really saying that old people which I guess is anyone over 60 cant let go of their ingrained racism and bigotry against blacks and she just said it in a very sloppy way. She was saying they wont ever let go of it until they die.
Old November 20th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Hamel View Post
No I think she was really saying that old people which I guess is anyone over 60 cant let go of their ingrained racism and bigotry against blacks and she just said it in a very sloppy way. She was saying they wont ever let go of it until they die.
Don't you see that is Freudian projection? It is HER and her ilk who can't let go!

My grandpa was a hard core racist SoB and I mean HARD core, he once took a hickory switch to me for playing with a black kid who was my age, in his yard. (He had bought three houses, all next to each other on same side of the street, "to keep from having a nigger for a neighbor.")

The little kid was the grandkid of the black owner of a small junkyard that was across the street from my grandpa's house, which backed up to some railroad tracks so it was essentially useless property.

Anyhow the kicker is this: Many years later when my grandpa was advancing in age, I was about 22 by this time and he was well into his 80s... I came over one day to find him sitting on his front porch - with that old black guy, owner of the little junk yard, and the very kid I was whipped for playing with, all those years ago!!

Over the years they had become close friends. My grandpa had truly let go of his bigotry completely.

I'm not letting Oprah Winfrey or anyone else tell me people can't be saved, or turned from their hate, because I fucking SAW it happen.

All she did was regurgitate the same shit that comes out of Jeremiah Wright's church and the same shit black separatists everywhere, say. Don't be fooled Pal.
Old November 20th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

The older people get the MORE likely they are to let go of their old prejudices and bigotry, not less. I've seen this time and time again in life.
Old November 20th, 2013, 07:37 PM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

How 'bout the folks who keep bringing this shit up, stirrin' the pot, using it as a crutch to stay stuck in their lives, or get something handed to them, or as in Obama's case, divide this nation and secure black votes, take a flying leap. I'm so sick of hearing about how whitey has kept them down. There's another topic here...the knockout game...not a single white person depicted in it, and few weeks ago another post of these thugs robbing an elderly Veteran in his home and then returning to rob him again and beat him. If the glove fits....

Old November 20th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Registered Beer User

I think you're nailing exactly what's going on it's straight out of Alinsky's handbook.
Old November 21st, 2013, 10:33 PM

Likes Given: 11
Liked 11 in 9 Posts
Thomas Hamel is on a distinguished roadThomas Hamel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Don't you see that is Freudian projection? It is HER and her ilk who can't let go!

My grandpa was a hard core racist SoB and I mean HARD core, he once took a hickory switch to me for playing with a black kid who was my age, in his yard. (He had bought three houses, all next to each other on same side of the street, "to keep from having a nigger for a neighbor.")

The little kid was the grandkid of the black owner of a small junkyard that was across the street from my grandpa's house, which backed up to some railroad tracks so it was essentially useless property.

Anyhow the kicker is this: Many years later when my grandpa was advancing in age, I was about 22 by this time and he was well into his 80s... I came over one day to find him sitting on his front porch - with that old black guy, owner of the little junk yard, and the very kid I was whipped for playing with, all those years ago!!

Over the years they had become close friends. My grandpa had truly let go of his bigotry completely.

I'm not letting Oprah Winfrey or anyone else tell me people can't be saved, or turned from their hate, because I fucking SAW it happen.

All she did was regurgitate the same shit that comes out of Jeremiah Wright's church and the same shit black separatists everywhere, say. Don't be fooled Pal.
Ok I can see that. Sounds kind of conspiracy like but yeah she is a media mogul and very practiced at being on TV so it makes sense.

Must have been a good butt whipping for you to remember it so well!
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:07 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Eric Holder. My people. Oprah. You people.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 12:54 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

What Oprah and Obama fail to mention when they want to blame their failures on racism is that it was a lack of racism that help lift them to their pedestals. Does Obama think that 13% of the population was solely responsible for his election?
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
What Oprah and Obama fail to mention when they want to blame their failures on racism is that it was a lack of racism that help lift them to their pedestals. Does Obama think that 13% of the population was solely responsible for his election?
I don't agree, at least not in this general context.

So far as I am concerned, racism is exactly what propelled Barack Obama to the US throne. It is simply inconceivable that any white man - or any white woman, for that matter - would even have been a candidate with a resume so thin as Barry Boy's was. The sole thing, the absolutely only thing he had going for him was his black skin. His voters proved that they are indeed racists.

Now, if you meant white racism against non-whites, that would be absolutely correct.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:26 PM
Registered Beer User