free hit counter
These TeaBaggers Never Learn - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old August 7th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
We've discussed this before, but you continue to lie. It's all good. You can't win with the facts, so you just make shit up. Anyhow, back to the thread topic... Right on cue. Some housewife in South Carolina is going to primary Lindsay Graham. She's running as a teabagger. No political experience ever. Just another bimbo hoping to turn a red seat blue. Let's get Sarah Palin and her hockey mama bears down there and perhaps we won't have any Republicans soon enough. Hopefully the voters will be smart enough not to fall for that idiot stick again.
Yes look at how well those with political experience has done? I would easily take a noob with the right Ideas to a battered political hack.
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Of course you would. You would cheer her right through the primaries and into the general election where she will get slaughtered by a democrat like many teabaggers who went before her. I'm not unaware of the insanity. I'm just sick of having to live with the consequences of its practice.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Of course you would. You would cheer her right through the primaries and into the general election where she will get slaughtered by a democrat like many teabaggers who went before her. I'm not unaware of the insanity. I'm just sick of having to live with the consequences of its practice.
LMAO They lost how many election compared to what they ran?
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just a reminder. Your hero Rubio was a TEA Party candidate that won his primary over the experienced establishment candidate that was favored to win.
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:55 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I fail to see the advantage of electing people as Republicans when they end up advancing the Democrat agenda anyway.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 7th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
I fail to see the advantage of electing people as Republicans when they end up advancing the Democrat agenda anyway.

The Newt Gringrich's of the world feel that we're better off with someone that's only going to vote with the Democrats 40% of the time rather than all the time, but I can't see that the damage is any less that way. We get the Democrat agenda and when the pain from those policies start, the Democrats get to claim that Republicans voted for it too. Perhaps if Republicans would quit helping Democrats crap in the nest, then people might be able to see how bad the Dem policies actually are.
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Rubio was an experienced politician. Yes, he was a Tea Party candidate but he was one of the few I agreed with. If you doubt me on that you can check my site and see I was on his bandwaggon probably before you knew who he was. Anyhow, we're not talking about voting with the Dems 40% of the time, but even if we were, the fact that you can't see the advantages of getting 40% of what the Dems want as opposed to 100% should scare the hell out of people. I don't want to lose the country just because you guys suck at math.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old August 8th, 2013, 04:23 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't want to lose the country just because you guys suck at math.
You talking to me, truck driver?

Just kidding, man, just kidding. That one was open and shut, so I just had to smash it.

But since you mentioned math, let me tell you this: suppose that your choice is between a 100% "progressive" voting record and a 40% voting record. Barring resets, do you realize that you will end up at exactly the same place, only on a slower trajectory in the latter case?

And we have had no resets at all during the last 50 or so years of the American republic. Even the fabled Regan revolution was pretty much just economic adjustment at the marginal in terms of domestic policies while the state and the entitlements just grew, grew and grew. (Regan still, incidentally, deserves more respect than any other US president this century, but that's almost entirely because of his foreign policies).

So your policy of promoting "electable" candidates (the scary quote because, you know, McCain and Romney) in the hope that they will bend the curve somewhat, while understandable, is a holding action. That would be tactically sound if there was something on the horizon that promised that great reset - but there isn't. Or nothing of the sort that party politics matter, anyway.
Old August 8th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

The 40% number was thrown out there by someone else in an attempt to lend credence to a ridiculous point. We're talking about 2 guys who had a 100% record in 2012. If bothe of these guys finished the year with a 50% rating that would still have them at 75% for the last two years. Furthermore, your point leaves two options, and it concedes that mine delays the demise. How is that worse than the express lane? Now on to the math...

Old August 8th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

I understand it was a joke, and most drivers are far from rocket scientists, but you would probably be surprised at how much math we have to do for this job. We have so many stupid rules. We have a 70 hr, 14 hr, 11 hr, and 8 hr rule. So when I get a dispatch, I have to do the math out how ever many days in advance to see if I can make the run. It basically takes 22 hrs to drive 11 including your breaks, and you can only run 70 hrs in 8 days but that 8 day period resets every day at midnight meaning it's always the previous 8 days. It's gotten crazy out here, and they just added 2 more rules the first of last month.