free hit counter
The "teabagger" thread. What was the origin of the term? - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old June 21st, 2013, 07:48 PM

Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by edthecynic View Post
This is what I love about the Right, they just can't hide their PIG-headedness. Even after I pointed out that you were wrong and I never used the word "teabagger" and always used their chosen symbol, you still claim you were right. The Right never let any facts get in the way of their fauxrage.

But they can use the invective to attack the Left, no problem there, that's perfectly OK, and the Mommy He Did It Too is perfectly acceptable now.

dumb ass anyone can make shirts.
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:11 PM

Likes Given: 9
Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
Anyone that uses brotherhood anything does not include women
So that means that to St Ronnie, women are not part of the Brotherhood Of Man.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...n-brotherhood/

The Brotherhood of Man

And now, let me speak directly to the young people and the students here. I wonder yet if you've appreciated how unusual -- terribly unusual -- this country of ours is?

I received a letter just before I left office from a man. I don't know why he chose to write it, but I'm glad he did. He wrote that you can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany or Italy, but you can't become a German, an Italian. He went through Turkey, Greece, Japan and other countries. but he said anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.

Some may call is mysticism if they will, but I cannot help but feel that there was some divine plan that placed this continent here between the two great oceans to be found by people from any corner of the earth -- people who had an extra ounce of desire for freedom and some extra courage to rise up and lead their families, their relatives, their friends, their nations and come here to eventually make this country.

The truth of the matter is, if we take this crowd and if we could go through and ask the heritage, the background of every family represented here, we would probably come up with the names of every country on earth, every corner of the world, and every race. Here, is the one spot on earth where we have the brotherhood of man. And maybe as we continue with this proudly, this brotherhood of man made up from people representative of every corner of the earth, maybe one day boundaries all over the earth will disappear as people cross boundaries and find out that, yes, there is a brotherhood of man in every corner.

Last edited by edthecynic; June 21st, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:22 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
So that means that to St Ronnie, women are not part of the Brotherhood Of Man.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...n-brotherhood/

The Brotherhood of Man

And now, let me speak directly to the young people and the students here. I wonder yet if you've appreciated how unusual -- terribly unusual -- this country of ours is?

I received a letter just before I left office from a man. I don't know why he chose to write it, but I'm glad he did. He wrote that you can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany or Italy, but you can't become a German, an Italian. He went through Turkey, Greece, Japan and other countries. but he said anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.

Some may call is mysticism if they will, but I cannot help but feel that there was some divine plan that placed this continent here between the two great oceans to be found by people from any corner of the earth -- people who had an extra ounce of desire for freedom and some extra courage to rise up and lead their families, their relatives, their friends, their nations and come here to eventually make this country.

The truth of the matter is, if we take this crowd and if we could go through and ask the heritage, the background of every family represented here, we would probably come up with the names of every country on earth, every corner of the world, and every race. Here, is the one spot on earth where we have the brotherhood of man. And maybe as we continue with this proudly, this brotherhood of man made up from people representative of every corner of the earth, maybe one day boundaries all over the earth will disappear as people cross boundaries and find out that, yes, there is a brotherhood of man in every corner.
you've been called on your bull shit now you're trying to crawl away. It's called sisterhood
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:32 PM

Likes Given: 9
Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
you've been called on your bull shit now you're trying to crawl away. It's called sisterhood
The Sisterhood Of Man?

The Concise Oxford Dictionary definition of 'brotherhood' is "Relationship between brothers; companionship; (members of) association for mutual help etc.; community of feeling; kindred", while the word 'man' is defined as "Human being, individual of genus Homo, and a brother, a fellow human being, a person; the human race", thus it is clear that the second principle of Spiritualism 'The Brotherhood of Man' is not referring to the male species, but to ALL human beings. It is highlighting that we are all part of the family of God, and as such have a common bond or relationship to each other.
Old June 21st, 2013, 10:40 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Quote:
The Sisterhood Of Man?

The Concise Oxford Dictionary definition of 'brotherhood' is "Relationship between brothers; companionship; (members of) association for mutual help etc.; community of feeling; kindred", while the word 'man' is defined as "Human being, individual of genus Homo, and a brother, a fellow human being, a person; the human race", thus it is clear that the second principle of Spiritualism 'The Brotherhood of Man' is not referring to the male species, but to ALL human beings. It is highlighting that we are all part of the family of God, and as such have a common bond or relationship to each other.
dip shit there are no women in a brotherhood group.
And again dumb ass how many women are in the muslim brotherhood?

Last edited by bigrebnc1775; June 21st, 2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old June 21st, 2013, 11:02 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
dip shit there are no women in a brotherhood group.
His infantile use of "brotherhood" and "tea bag" together is his personal little twist on the invective - indicating all the males who are tea party people suck each other's dicks.

Classic Freudian projection by Ed there, by the way.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 02:56 AM

Likes Given: 129
Liked 75 in 67 Posts
fyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to allfyrenza is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterminion View Post
I love ed's use of ''the teabagger brotherhood'' although I haven't seen that one lately.
WithOUT having read all of the thread,

wasn't it an allusion to the Boston Tea Party?

The whole rebellion of the citizenry against a corrupt, controlling and avaricious gov?
Old June 22nd, 2013, 05:25 AM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrenza View Post
WithOUT having read all of the thread,

wasn't it an allusion to the Boston Tea Party?

The whole rebellion of the citizenry against a corrupt, controlling and avaricious gov?
Yes that is the intent of the TEA party.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 05:28 AM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Taxed
Enough
Already
party
Old June 22nd, 2013, 08:38 AM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is what I love about the Right, they just can't hide their PIG-headedness. Even after I pointed out that you were wrong and I never used the word "teabagger" and always used their chosen symbol, you still claim you were right. The Right never let any facts get in the way of their fauxrage.

But they can use the invective to attack the Left, no problem there, that's perfectly OK, and the Mommy He Did It Too is perfectly acceptable now.

Big deal, fool. ''I never used the word teabagger''. No you just used the word teabag, the verb form, and are now trying to claim you meant it as a noun. and you can argue all you want with stupid bullshit, but I know what you were implying, and I will continue to think of you as a ''FUCKING DINK''
Last edited by masterminion; June 22nd, 2013 at 08:41 AM.