free hit counter
The "teabagger" thread. What was the origin of the term? - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old June 21st, 2013, 02:41 PM

Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by edthecynic View Post
Again, I am not using the term "teabagger." I am using Teabag Brotherhood. Not Teabagger Brotherhood, TeaBAG Brotherhood. It's YOU who see TeabagGER.

The first Tea Bag Brotherhood protest on Feb. 27, 2009
Ed why do you hate women? If women are in the TEA party it wouldn't make it a brotherhood would it?

OH by the way about your picture'
This is an image that was modified using www.edityourpicture.com

Last edited by bigrebnc1775; June 21st, 2013 at 02:44 PM.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:42 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
YOU see invective where others simply use the nickname they chose for themselves.
You well know this is a semantic game you're trying to play. "Teabagger" the sexual term is used by the left as a invective for Tea Party people. The origin of that invective is from the left. There is no disputing it.

The Tea party people used the term "Tea Bagger" in the literal, Boston Tea Party sense. Mail a tea bag to your representative, all that. You know that too.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:45 PM

Likes Given: 9
Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
Ed why do you hate women? If women are in the TEA party it wouldn't make it a brotherhood would it?
A brotherhood no more excludes women than "mankind" does.

Brotherhood: an association (as a labor union or monastic society) for a particular purpose
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:49 PM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
You well know this is a semantic game you're trying to play. "Teabagger" the sexual term is used by the left as a invective for Tea Party people. The origin of that invective is from the left. There is no disputing it.

The Tea party people used the term "Tea Bagger" in the literal, Boston Tea Party sense. Mail a tea bag to your representative, all that. You know that too.
That is just a projection of the Right so they can play their Perpetual Victim Card.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:50 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
That is just a projection of the Right so they can play their Perpetual Victim Card.
It's just a fact Ed.
Old June 21st, 2013, 03:48 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
A brotherhood no more excludes women than "mankind" does.

Brotherhood: an association (as a labor union or monastic society) for a particular purpose
How many women are in the muslim brotherhood?
Old June 21st, 2013, 04:04 PM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
How many women are in the muslim brotherhood?
How many women are in mankind?
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:24 PM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

I was right at the beginning. We all know ed was using it as a slur. It reminds me of the sixties when we were calling cops, ''pigs'' and they started wearing buttons that read.
P.I.G. ''PRIDE, INTEGRITY AND GUTS'' which didn't stop them from cracking some hippie over the head that might call them a '' fucking pig''
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:16 PM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterminion View Post
I was right at the beginning. We all know ed was using it as a slur. It reminds me of the sixties when we were calling cops, ''pigs'' and they started wearing buttons that read.
P.I.G. ''PRIDE, INTEGRITY AND GUTS'' which didn't stop them from cracking some hippie over the head that might call them a '' fucking pig''
This is what I love about the Right, they just can't hide their PIG-headedness. Even after I pointed out that you were wrong and I never used the word "teabagger" and always used their chosen symbol, you still claim you were right. The Right never let any facts get in the way of their fauxrage.

But they can use the invective to attack the Left, no problem there, that's perfectly OK, and the Mommy He Did It Too is perfectly acceptable now.

Old June 21st, 2013, 07:46 PM

Liked 12 in 12 Posts

Quote:
How many women are in mankind?
Anyone that uses brotherhood anything does not include women