free hit counter
The "teabagger" thread. What was the origin of the term? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old June 21st, 2013, 07:39 AM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold
Default The "teabagger" thread. What was the origin of the term?

I love ed's use of ''the teabagger brotherhood'' although I haven't seen that one lately.
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:57 AM

Likes Given: 9
Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterminion View Post
I love ed's use of ''the teabagger brotherhood'' although I haven't seen that one lately.
you see only what you want to see. Teabagger was the choice of the Tea Bag Brotherhood, not me. In fact they are still selling Teabagger buttons at the rallies.

Old June 21st, 2013, 08:24 AM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edthecynic View Post
you see only what you want to see. Teabagger was the choice of the Tea Bag Brotherhood, not me. In fact they are still selling Teabagger buttons at the rallies.

And I'll bet you wear your's right on your chin.
Old June 21st, 2013, 10:39 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually, my factually challenged friend, they took the invective that was already out there and used it to raise cash. Kind of like making lemonade out of lemons and stuff.
Old June 21st, 2013, 11:07 AM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Actually, my factually challenged friend, they took the invective that was already out there and used it to raise cash. Kind of like making lemonade out of lemons and stuff.
That is complete bullshit. They picked the nickname right from the start. Here is a video uploaded April 15, 2009.
Enjoy!

Old June 21st, 2013, 11:40 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That is complete bullshit. They picked the nickname right from the start. Here is a video uploaded April 15, 2009.
Enjoy!

I'm A Proud Teabagger! - YouTube
You DO know that's parody from a leftist, right? Most of the people commenting on that old canard of a video get that. Look at his other uploads, dimwit. Look here:

Telling Secrets: Billy Bob Neck
Quote:
No, Billy Bob Neck is not a real person. Thanks be to God.

He's a character created by Paul Day in 2004 as his part to try and raise funds for John Kerry's presidential bid. Rather than be just another comic telling "Bush is stupid" jokes, he came up with the character of Billy Bob Neck. Billy Bob is bleeding edge satire on those in the Christian Conservative Movement who believe that "George Bush is the greatest president since Winston Churchill" and that President Obama wants to personally kill your grandmother.

He has a website, as well as a page on FaceBook and YouTube.

He identifies himself this way on his website:

“William Robert Neck was born in the house his father built on Jekyll Island, GA and has followed the Lord ever since. Every night he puts his slippers under the bed so that he gets down on his knees every morning to thank God for the the good things in life and humbly ask Him to wipe liberals off the face of the earth.”
It's PARODY, you mentally lazy imbecile. NOT a tea party member coining a term!

You're fun Ed, I'll give you that!
Old June 21st, 2013, 12:13 PM

Likes Given: 10
Liked 12 in 12 Posts
bigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura aboutbigrebnc1775 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
dumb ass the old man should be shown some respect, he's not perverted like you and IS NOT USING THE TERM TEABAGGER as YOU do it, and when I say YOU do it meaning you get TEABAGGED.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:08 PM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775 View Post
dumb ass the old man should be shown some respect, he's not perverted like you and IS NOT USING THE TERM TEABAGGER as YOU do it, and when I say YOU do it meaning you get TEABAGGED.
Again, I am not using the term "teabagger." I am using Teabag Brotherhood. Not Teabagger Brotherhood, TeaBAG Brotherhood. It's YOU who see TeabagGER.

The first Tea Bag Brotherhood protest on Feb. 27, 2009

Last edited by edthecynic; June 21st, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:26 PM
Registered Beer User

The invective Ed. The invective. The distortion of the term which was originally, literal. You know this. The tea party didn't coin the invective. Zealot nutjobs of your ilk did.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:35 PM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts

Quote:
The invective Ed. The invective. The distortion of the term which was originally, literal. You know this. The tea party didn't coin the invective. Zealot nutjobs of your ilk did.
YOU see invective where others simply use the nickname they chose for themselves. If you notice, the signs were printed up by freerepublic.com. Freepers are not shy about using invective, but cry like little sissies at any perceived invective, real or imaginary, directed at them.