free hit counter
favorite movie video clips - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Reviews Review and discuss Movies, TV shows... Music... Books...

Old June 12th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,681
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
I've watched it quite a few times now. It's not a "Great" movie in the sense of film-making and all that but it's an enjoyable 2 hours. It's like the "Mummy" in that sense. [The Mummy being the fairly recent Brendan Frasier work]
It's a great movie in the sense that it ever got filmed. Kurt Russell had to finance it out of his own pocket, due to Costner's black balling of him with the studios.

It's a great movie in that, it makes Costner's Earp movie really look like the contrived piece of garbage it was.

It's a great movie in that, it had the blessing and on-camera participation of Wyatt Earp's heirs.

It's a great movie because of Heston's cameo.

I could go on.

Russell stomped Costner's ass and stomped the collective asses of Hollywood politics.
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

"I never thanked ya fer, saving my life...."

"Where the hell's this god of yours..."

Old June 12th, 2013, 04:48 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreading Bull View Post
It's a great movie in the sense that it ever got filmed. Kurt Russell had to finance it out of his own pocket, due to Costner's black balling of him with the studios.

It's a great movie in that, it makes Costner's Earp movie really look like the contrived piece of garbage it was.

It's a great movie in that, it had the blessing and on-camera participation of Wyatt Earp's heirs.

It's a great movie because of Heston's cameo.

I could go on.

Russell stomped Costner's ass and stomped the collective asses of Hollywood politics.
But it's not the greatest Earp movie of all time. Like "My Darling Clementine."

I barely qualify Costner's Earp as a movie, I think they just wanted to use up 2 hours of leftover buffalo footage from Dances with Wolves.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
But it's not the greatest Earp movie of all time. Like "My Darling Clementine."
Agreed, and I didn't make that claim.
Quote:

I barely qualify Costner's Earp as a movie, I think they just wanted to use up 2 hours of leftover buffalo footage from Dances with Wolves.
It was one pondering, hopeless, total waste of time piece of shit and it got what it deserved at the box office. And Kurt Russell was vindicated.
Old June 12th, 2013, 05:43 PM

Likes Given: 287
Liked 129 in 107 Posts
Cielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really nice

I love love love Tombstone. If Sam Elliott is in it...I'm watching it!
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Tetris Champion Tetris 2 Champion Speedy Thief Champion

Likes Given: 193
Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold
Default welcoming the new sherriff from blazing saddles

Old June 12th, 2013, 07:12 PM

Liked 257 in 198 Posts
masterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to beholdmasterminion is a splendid one to behold
Default getting high in the car, up in smoke

This was the funniest movie ever.
Old June 12th, 2013, 07:21 PM

Liked 257 in 198 Posts
Default supertroopers opening scene

Old June 13th, 2013, 08:19 AM

Liked 257 in 198 Posts
Default that is not my dog

Old June 13th, 2013, 08:24 AM

Liked 257 in 198 Posts
Default dicks, pussies, and assholes

It's a good theory