free hit counter
Ted Cruz - Page 5 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old May 31st, 2013, 09:51 AM

Likes Given: 3
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
poet can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
He's a racist? Awesome. So, poet, if you took 100 East Asians at random and 100 Africans at random, which group would you expect to score higher at an IQ test?
First of all, I wouldn't take any one, "at random" to test their I.Q. score. To what end? It's random, after all. You denote your racism by posing the question.
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:55 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
First of all, I wouldn't take any one, "at random" to test their I.Q. score.
So what, you would only select the intelligent looking ones?
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:59 AM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Obviously you're confused. It was a DEFINITION based on your OWN statements. Not a insult, not a ad-hom. Look it up yourself.
Darling, why would I be confused about my own statements? I am not. Your characterization of them is what is confused, which is tainted by your own bias demonstrated in your PM to me. Liberals tend to be smarter than conservatives, by default. You have barked up the wrong tree. I'm not the one.

Last edited by poet; May 31st, 2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:03 AM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
So what, you would only select the intelligent looking ones?
Reading comprehension is, obviously, not your strong suit. I surmised as much from your PM. I wouldn't be selecting anyone, as the premise is beyond retarded. Your bait and switch is not working. I'm smarter than you.
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:05 AM

Likes Given: 350
Liked 106 in 93 Posts
TNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to all

Quote:
Pardon me? I have been called an "oreo", myself, by blacks who were intimidated by my proper use of English. I don't use the term myself as it defines a black who is black on the outside but with white sensibilities. What would be "white sensibilities", pray tell. I have no problem, however, labeling black Republicans and conservatives as Stephin Fetchit negroes, race traitors, Uncle Toms, and Aunt Suzies, as any black who could align themselves with the racist, bigoted and misogynistic Republican platform illustrates.
I am not, nor have ever been a racist, as my myriad "white" friends and family would attest. And I'm not that good of an actor.
And you know nothing of me...
lol
that was a racist post if I ever seen one
The worst racists are the ones that do not even know that they are racist
race traitors? REALLY?
I got a good question for you, racist
What does the republican platform illustrate?
Cant wait to hear this
Old May 31st, 2013, 12:00 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Darling, why would I be confused about my own statements? I am not. Your characterization of them is what is confused, which is tainted by your own bias demonstrated in your PM to me. Liberals tend to be smarter than conservatives, by default. You have barked up the wrong tree. I'm not the one.
People who aren't partisan clucks, as you have described yourself, tend to be alot smarter than the partisan clucks. I'm neither liberal nor conservative. Drives you bats donut?

You NAMED yourself, IDENTIFIED yourself, as a racist bigot. It just is what it is, and it's further proven as you doth protest too loudly.
Old May 31st, 2013, 12:02 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Reading comprehension is, obviously, not your strong suit. I surmised as much from your PM. I wouldn't be selecting anyone, as the premise is beyond retarded. Your bait and switch is not working. I'm smarter than you.
You need to study correct comma use, for starters.

And my question was quite valid. You said,

"First of all, I wouldn't take any one, "at random" to test their I.Q. score."

And I asked,

"So what, you would only select the intelligent looking ones?"

It's still not answered.
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:22 PM

Liked 0 in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
lol
that was a racist post if I ever seen one
The worst racists are the ones that do not even know that they are racist
race traitors? REALLY?
I got a good question for you, racist
What does the republican platform illustrate?
Cant wait to hear this
Democrat vs Republican - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
There. Saved you the legwork. Never say I didn't give you anything.
And I'm not a racist. And have never been.
Not a racist post at all....more about accountability of black conservatives and/or Republicans.
I consider you a racist...so it's kettles calling pots "black".
And you have nothing to say about me calling black conservatives/Republicans into accountability. Hillbilly.
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:01 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Not a racist post at all....more about accountability of black conservatives and/or Republicans.
Did you actually READ that?

You're saying that because someone's skin is black, they should be "held accountable" if they don't fall in line with the democrat party.

That's not racist?
Old June 1st, 2013, 10:26 AM
COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
First of all, I wouldn't take any one, "at random" to test their I.Q. score. To what end? It's random, after all.
So you don't understand statistics? That's fine, you should have just said so.
Quote:
You denote your racism by posing the question.
I am a racist, all right. For instance, I know that if you took 100 blacks and 100 east Asians at random and made an average of each group's test scores, the Asians would beat the blacks by more than 2 standard deviations. This is, of course, common knowledge, but since the truth is considered bothersome for the powers that be most people are afraid to acknowledge what everybody knows.

But take heart! I'm nowhere as racists as black US voters, who voted skin color by a 95% margin, or your average liberal or the current incumbent who spent 20 years in Black Race Hate Church before it became politically inconvenient to be seen there.