free hit counter
National Geographic Producer: John Wilkes Booth ‘Poster Child for the Tea Party' - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old January 7th, 2013, 11:06 PM
TRIBUNUS ANGUSTICLAVIUS

Likes Given: 115
Liked 297 in 258 Posts
American Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to all
Thumbs down National Geographic Producer: John Wilkes Booth ‘Poster Child for the Tea Party'

Quote:
Executive Producer Erik Jendresen of National Geographic Channel’s upcoming television movie “Killing Lincoln,” said John Wilkes Booth “could be the poster child for the Tea Party.”

“This is not the act of somebody who can easily be dismissed as a psychopath, so that it’s easy to understand, ‘Oh well, he was crazy,’” Jendresen said of Booth at a Television Critics Association winter press tour event on Friday in Pasadena, Calif., as initially reported by The Wrap.

“No. It’s more disturbing to find out who Booth was,” said Jendresen. “This is a man who believed what still probably 20 percent of this country still believes. He could be a poster child for the Tea Party.”
[...]

National Geographic Producer: John Wilkes Booth ‘Poster Child for the Tea Party’

So this is the latest effort to accuse the "Tea Party" members of being racists; so racist that they, had they been around at the time of Lincoln and the birth of the abolitionist movement, they would've assassinated a president to kill that movement in its cradle.

The TPM is the first major movement to catch the imagination of a large percentage of the populace, without the approval of the major media through a social self awareness beyond the media, and is entirely about preserving its most vital institutions, it's constitution and its viability for the future generations; unique for its selflessness.

There is a resonance in the Nat-Geo thinking and another "powerful movement;" the Ron Paul Libertarians. They are part of a contingency who believe that Lincoln usurped the "Republic" by changing it from a federal republic into a unified nation-state that is extra constitutional; all while what lincoln did was first last and always constrained by preserving the union WITHIN the constitution.

To the Paulbots he was making himself a king - as in Booth's curse; "sic semper tyranniis" (Thus always to tyrants) - just as the left believes the right thinks Obama is going about doing.

Visit My Album

Last edited by American Horse; January 7th, 2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:46 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

"Executive Producer Erik Jendresen of National Geographic Channel’s"

Need we really know more?
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:11 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I still have not seen any evidence that the Tea Party in general has called for the use of assassination as a tactic to advance their agenda. The Left on the other hand... What we have here is an example of the product of the Modern American School system. Historically illiterate and morally vacant, filled by self-righteous anger and emotion masquerading as rational thinking.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:54 AM
TRIBUNUS ANGUSTICLAVIUS

Likes Given: 115
Liked 297 in 258 Posts
American Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to allAmerican Horse is a name known to all

The thinking espoused by the Nat-Geo guy is pervasive. A majority of people now have a more negative view of the TPM than they do of OWS.

I, btw, am a charter member, event attendee, and financial contributor to the TPM's two main subdivisions; the Tea Party Patriots, and the Tea Party Express

Not much is happening within the TPM these days beyond interweb blurbs contacts, but there should be a big tax day event around "tax day" in April.

Visit My Album
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:58 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

You murderin' racist you!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:00 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Actually, I'm delighted to see someone who does something outside the net bitching. Hat's off to you.

And incidentally, the fact that the dems of MSM managed to sell OWS as a responsible social movement over the TP is, frankly, indicative of that the US population shouldn't have the vote.
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:35 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

If we all believe hard enough we can truly fly.

Quote: