free hit counter
Yup..A Real Man - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Philosophy Wax philosophical...

Old October 27th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Grand Poobah.. in waiting

Likes Given: 292
Liked 193 in 143 Posts
Lumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to all
Default Yup..A Real Man

Yup.. not the rubber or blow-up plastic kind....

I seem to get into too much trouble posting about the ladies so....Ladies

What's your idea of a... Real Man..?

sure.. get intimate..
Old October 28th, 2011, 09:24 AM

Likes Given: 1,184
Liked 1,521 in 1,232 Posts
lilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud oflilpogie has much to be proud of

Wow...I don't think there is a specific definition for this.. you're going to get as many different takes on this as there are women to answer the question. There's not specific set of criteria that fits the bill for every woman. I think for the most part it's the right combination of character, charm, integrity that appeals to that specific gal. Looks might get ya in the door, but without the right combination of those other traits one can become extremely unattractive pretty dang fast.
Old October 28th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Humanity Sucks

Likes Given: 174
Liked 270 in 223 Posts
KittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of lightKittenKoder is a glorious beacon of light

I got my real man, he's of the race known as Dell, 2.9 Ghz speed, 1 MB RAM, and loyal to a T.
If you do not understand that humans evolved from a monkey like simian, then do not even talk to me about science, ever.
Old January 10th, 2012, 10:38 PM

Liked 193 in 143 Posts
Lumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to allLumpy 1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKoder View Post
I got my real man, he's of the race known as Dell, 2.9 Ghz speed, 1 MB RAM, and loyal to a T.
Psychologically speaking and granted I'm not qualified, this doesn't sound promising....
Old January 11th, 2012, 05:14 AM

Liked 193 in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy 1 View Post
Psychologically speaking and granted I'm not qualified, this doesn't sound promising....

It true.. I did say..

Yup.. not the rubber or blow-up plastic kind....
Old January 11th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Never enough

Likes Given: 360
Liked 229 in 165 Posts
Hawkgirl is on a distinguished road

I have no clue.

Being a real man, as opposed to being a fake one?

It's a matter of perspective I think, some people may think that Rosie Odonnel is a real man
Old January 11th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
I have no clue.

Being a real man, as opposed to being a fake one?

It's a matter of perspective I think, some people may think that Rosie Odonnel is a real man
Old January 11th, 2012, 05:18 PM

Likes Given: 130
Liked 152 in 120 Posts
CuteNCuddly will become famous soon enoughCuteNCuddly will become famous soon enoughCuteNCuddly will become famous soon enoughCuteNCuddly will become famous soon enough

omg ... that literally made me shudder ....
Old January 11th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

I once saw a bumper sticker that said "Real Men Pray". So I made one that said "Real Men Don't Give A Shit What Your Bumper Sticker Says Real Men Do".

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old January 12th, 2012, 01:02 AM

Likes Given: 122
Liked 405 in 312 Posts
Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightShadow is a glorious beacon of lightShadow is a glorious beacon of lightShadow is a glorious beacon of lightShadow is a glorious beacon of lightShadow is a glorious beacon of lightShadow is a glorious beacon of lightShadow is a glorious beacon of light

"In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play." `~ Friedrich Nietzsche