free hit counter
Another US cop on the job - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Law and Justice System Legal issues

Old December 29th, 2017, 07:16 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

And another one down, and another down, and another one bites the dust!

Brave SWAT team murders man for the heinous crime of opening his door.

Go cops!

Possible Swatting Victim Killed in Raid in WIchita, Kansas
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:32 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Cops operating under false information. THe real criminals are those that gave them the false info that lead to a SWAT raid. From what I read they believed that there was a kidnapping in progress. Whatever the culpability of the cops in this whoever gave them the false info should be found and prosecuted for murder.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old December 30th, 2017, 05:42 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Wally... are you telling me you think it's A-OK for the Keystones to shoot first and ask questions later because they got an anonymous phone call?
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

No I am not. I am saying that the cops were operating under false information which created a pressure which should not have existed. Under that pressure a cop did something wrong. I see it as the primary factor in this tragic occurrence. Absent the false info would the cops have proceeded in the same fashion? Would they have been on edge in a potentially very dangerous situation? Probably not. That is not to excuse a cop who did a dumb thing but I have not seen anything along the lines of knowing the cop went into the situation wanting to kill somebody. Like I said he should receive an appropriate punishment for over reaction to the situation and we have yet to hear all the facts about the incident. The truly responsible party here are not the Cops, they were tools for the real culprits. Whoever gave them the false information both in claiming a murder and hostage situation was in process and whoever gave them the false address. Those two gamers should be arrested, tried, convicted and spend the rest of their lives in a small cell without their Playstations.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 30th, 2017, 03:37 PM
€COM#1

Jesus fucking Christ on a pogo stick. The guy opened his door and got shot instantly. Assume that the swat had been correct and there was a hostage situation - then the cops had murdered a hostage compelled to open the door at the host-taker gun point. Now they murdered an entirely innocent man instead.

The "information" they were acting on was entirely immaterial. The problem here is that US cops are kill-happy idiots who should not be allowed to be armed with anything beyond nightsticks.

And already the idiots online are doing the usual sort of post-mortem - ooh, he was "reaching for his waist and might have had a gun". That's even more fucking remarkable - on one hand, an nation of total gun fetishists who basically sleep with their guns tied to the balls with zip ties. On the other, if someone actually tries to use that gun for protection - say, by reasonably picking it up when unknown people bang on his door in the middle of the night - then suddenly that is ample and sufficient justification for the badged murderers to blow him away, because "he had a gun!!!111"

Insane.
Old December 30th, 2017, 06:24 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

You are arguing a point further out than what I am saying. I am not saying that the cops weren't wrong here. I am not saying they didn't fuck up. What I am saying is that the situation was created by other factors and they have to be taken into account. What I am definitely not saying is that there is a general cop culture of "Shoot first" and it is ok to "Kill Whites" without repercussions. Whatever anyone might be saying on the internet is immaterial unless they were eye witnesses and are under oath. More will come out on this and perhaps we will gain a better idea of why this played out the way it did but don't blame a culture for what could really be just plain old incompetence. It is the same mistake the BLM and the SJWs make atr the start of these type of incidents.

Quote: