free hit counter
What a waste of time - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Donald Trump for President Forum All Trump, all the time. Donald Trump-related threads here please.

Old December 5th, 2017, 04:18 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

He could say that, but since nothing reported so far has actually been related to the formal charge he was given to investigate "election collusion with Russia", at some point he'll have to admit that he has no case for the charge he was appointed to investigate and is now investigating "other matters" that came up during his primary investigation. The problem with the Special Prosecutor statute to begin with is that is provides great latitude to the investigator to pursue "Other matters" that he may discover which is why the original appointment in this case was a stupid rookie mistake by Trump. But that boat has sailed. The other major problem is that there was no original "Crime" specified, which should have been according to the statute, to investigate. No where is it stated what LAW had been violated or in what fashion the unnamed LAW was broken. Another mistake. The only leeway this gives Trump is that since nothing has been found involving the rather dubious basis for the investigation his asking for Mueller to either fish or cut bait will probably prove sufficient for firing purposes if Mueller balks. It won't be for the Left but then they are not going to be satisfied until Trump is in handcuffs being lead off to prison and Hillary installed to her rightful place in the political heavens. There is OIG report due out at the end of this month or in January on how the FBI and Special Counsel is investigating this whole thing. Coupled with the growing possibility of contempt of Congress citations there should be more than enough cover to end this whole farce. Of course then we have to begin the investigation of the Obama Administration misuse of power and the collusion they had with the Clinton campaign to undermine the democratic process. But that might not be as much fun for the liberals.

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.