free hit counter
Charlottesville - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Donald Trump for President Forum All Trump, all the time. Donald Trump-related threads here please.

Old August 21st, 2017, 03:16 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,681
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Well, it's the default anyone here for the first time sees.
Umm, no... That's "PatriotMobi." The mobile-friendly style is the default style.

I have "Infinite" displayable only because of your preference.
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:20 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

It was the default for me when I needed to generate a new password recently (my old comp went bust and I haven't had the time to deal with it). But it could have been set as my personal default somewhere, I guess.
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:20 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
It was the default for me when I needed to generate a new password recently (my old comp went bust and I haven't had the time to deal with it). But it could have been set as my personal default somewhere, I guess.
See my edit above.
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:23 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
It just goes to show how much different things have gotten where the rich are now exclusively liberal and businesses owned by liberals will put the business second to liberal politics. But then again when big money controls government to create legislation to prevent competition and solidify their control it is not surprising they court the party and philosophy that enables them to those ends.
Surprising, no. Letting them hide behind pettifogging about how "only the government can censor" still more no, though.
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:26 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

The only way around that is to hit them where it hurts the most, the pocketbook. Legally, absent an amendment or proper legislation, is a dead end. Liberals are very tenacious of the laws that help them even if they are "meh" on ones that don't.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:29 PM
€COM#1

I agree. It's just that I see so many self-identifying conservatives who reflexively go for "only government", "private corporations can drop whomever they want" directly in situations like this. Most often the very same ones who forgot that principle right quick when it came to christian bakers...
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:58 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
I agree. It's just that I see so many self-identifying conservatives who reflexively go for "only government", "private corporations can drop whomever they want" directly in situations like this. Most often the very same ones who forgot that principle right quick when it came to christian bakers...
We see a lot of that too in Trump voters. They want moar and bigger government, they just want it to serve THEIR ends.

True smaller government conservatives like myself are becoming more and more rare.
Old August 21st, 2017, 04:07 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Even Conservatives have been exposed to too much government for far too long.

A lot of conservatives are behind the curve, they still think Liberals give a fuck about the Constitution and that respecting the rights of people are just as important to the public to believe in as it is for the government support and protect.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:22 PM
€COM#1

Like ace said: the long march through the institutions have put paid to all that. There is only really one body of people in the history of the world that has ever cared for, wanted or upheld limited government, and that is the major outpourings of the Britannic race: in the UK, in the Anzac, in America and, arguably, in Canada, although it seems to me Canada always attracted the statists among Brits. Since you have allowed this body of people to be diluted into electoral irrelevance everywhere it once held sway, limited government is now something akin to unicorn shit - fabulous and sparkling, but fictive.

The only question now is who gets to be the commissar and who the serf. Or the caliph and dhimmi.

(Germans and Scandinavians had better social models than limited governments, _I_ think, but they were even more dependent on high cohesion, high trust, protestant work ethics than Anglo societies were. Pissed away too, but that's neither here nor there.)