free hit counter
I do not understand Black culture - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old March 16th, 2016, 03:21 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default I do not understand Black culture

Well, actually I do, but I don't if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Quote:
Relatives of a 17-year-old are angry the teenager was shot and killed by a homeowner who police say was protecting her property. The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College. “I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.” […] “You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.” - See more at: protein wisdom | …because not just anybody can summarize the news
Damn Whitey for making him WORK at STEALING to get what he wants, such racism!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old March 16th, 2016, 03:34 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

At this point, I'd recommend for black parents to avoid names starting with Tr. Seems those lead straight into stupid-ass criminality deaths.
Old March 16th, 2016, 03:46 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Now now. He is NOT a criminal. He was an intelligent, motivated young man who merely wanted to cut out the Government middle man in the income transfer procedures.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old March 16th, 2016, 03:59 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

And that's another thing - all these non-criminals getting killed are always pursuing excellence in academic endevours, just being on their way to do their homework or something. The inescapable conclusion is that education is not only bad, but downright deadly to blacks. The only humane thing to do is to ensure they aren't exposed to any such. In the light of this insight, the efforts of the black community to ensure an education-free environment for their young is very commendable.
Old April 30th, 2017, 12:04 AM

Likes Given: 4
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Iforgot is on a distinguished road

I have mixed feelings about the race issue at this point. .
Old April 30th, 2017, 12:30 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I am trying to think of a way to eloquently word what I have to say.

I was in an interracial relationship for quite some time. . . He was not a bad man, not a criminal. He had a clean background and was an OK guy. Definitely not ready for a relationship type of guy, but an ok guy.

He grew up in the military, complained that he had been called "white washed" at times.

What I never understood was that it seemed he wanted me to assimilate into black culture. I could not change my whole way of thinking to assimilate, so it did not work out.

But one day, I remembered a specific conversation. . . .It was about Beyonce.

I am a lover of queen bey's music by any means. But, this was a bit different. I had read several articles about some song lyrics that were in a new song she popped out. It was claimed to be a song about Jay-z cheating with a white woman, and the song lyric "Becky, with the good hair" was in question. It threw up some controversy in the racial arena.

I had some harsh feelings about this, because I had also been reading several articles about how blacks are regularly treated in racist regard and how implied racism, and white privilege exists in society. While I have my own opinions about privilege, this particular item is not the issue.

This particular article got me going because it was something I can relate to. MY HAIR.

I am a white woman. I have long auburn hair, that is course and frizzy. So do my children. It curls, it frays, it has split ends.

I was also a white woman dating a black man at the time.

So, I took several days to form my thoughts given I like Queen Beys music, and all of the articles that I had been reading lately.

My first thought on the subject, was about the typical racism that I got from black women. I got the typical loooks and gestures from black women who did not see it to be right to date a black man (because "we are taking all their good men")
I thought to myself, this can't quite possibly be the reason, we are talking about Queen Bey here. She is the most beautiful and powerful black woman in the world, how and why could she ever think that some "Becky" could be better than her. So that was out.

Then, I began forming more eloquent thoughts on the subject. . . .It was racist. Just plain racist and hypocritical.

I am a white woman, who has to use as much coocnut oil on my hair as any black woman. I am not just some "Becky" who wants to "take a good black man from you." I am just a person, and I happen to like this guy because we agree on alot of things and he is nice. Right.

Now, given all of this. I am making dinner that evening and having a conversation about it with a friend, and I state these things out loud, and the guy can hear it. He goes ballistic! He said I sound like I hate all black people, because I disagreed with the song lyric and deemed it racist. Now, if I had went off and said Laquesha with the kinky hair, I would have been dead meat right. Racist.

I don't hate black people, but disagreeing and recognizing on ANY level that racism exists on both sides, does not mean i hate black people. It means I disagree.

I see WHY they steal things. I SEE why they are always in trouble. But I cannot make them stay out of trouble. Staying away from drama is not so difficult if you mind your own business.

Now, how is this guy going to get his money? He is going to fucking work for it. Just like everyone else. WORK. FOR. IT.

I just don't understand any of it. . . .
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:31 AM

Likes Given: 58
Liked 47 in 46 Posts
Josey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iforgot View Post
I am trying to think of a way to eloquently word what I have to say.

I was in an interracial relationship for quite some time. . . He was not a bad man, not a criminal. He had a clean background and was an OK guy. Definitely not ready for a relationship type of guy, but an ok guy.

He grew up in the military, complained that he had been called "white washed" at times.

What I never understood was that it seemed he wanted me to assimilate into black culture. I could not change my whole way of thinking to assimilate, so it did not work out.

But one day, I remembered a specific conversation. . . .It was about Beyonce.

I am a lover of queen bey's music by any means. But, this was a bit different. I had read several articles about some song lyrics that were in a new song she popped out. It was claimed to be a song about Jay-z cheating with a white woman, and the song lyric "Becky, with the good hair" was in question. It threw up some controversy in the racial arena.

I had some harsh feelings about this, because I had also been reading several articles about how blacks are regularly treated in racist regard and how implied racism, and white privilege exists in society. While I have my own opinions about privilege, this particular item is not the issue.

This particular article got me going because it was something I can relate to. MY HAIR.

I am a white woman. I have long auburn hair, that is course and frizzy. So do my children. It curls, it frays, it has split ends.

I was also a white woman dating a black man at the time.

So, I took several days to form my thoughts given I like Queen Beys music, and all of the articles that I had been reading lately.

My first thought on the subject, was about the typical racism that I got from black women. I got the typical loooks and gestures from black women who did not see it to be right to date a black man (because "we are taking all their good men")
I thought to myself, this can't quite possibly be the reason, we are talking about Queen Bey here. She is the most beautiful and powerful black woman in the world, how and why could she ever think that some "Becky" could be better than her. So that was out.

Then, I began forming more eloquent thoughts on the subject. . . .It was racist. Just plain racist and hypocritical.

I am a white woman, who has to use as much coocnut oil on my hair as any black woman. I am not just some "Becky" who wants to "take a good black man from you." I am just a person, and I happen to like this guy because we agree on alot of things and he is nice. Right.

Now, given all of this. I am making dinner that evening and having a conversation about it with a friend, and I state these things out loud, and the guy can hear it. He goes ballistic! He said I sound like I hate all black people, because I disagreed with the song lyric and deemed it racist. Now, if I had went off and said Laquesha with the kinky hair, I would have been dead meat right. Racist.

I don't hate black people, but disagreeing and recognizing on ANY level that racism exists on both sides, does not mean i hate black people. It means I disagree.

I see WHY they steal things. I SEE why they are always in trouble. But I cannot make them stay out of trouble. Staying away from drama is not so difficult if you mind your own business.

Now, how is this guy going to get his money? He is going to fucking work for it. Just like everyone else. WORK. FOR. IT.

I just don't understand any of it. . . .
Did he hit you? If not, you're one of the lucky ones. Blacks are genetically prone to violence.
Old May 6th, 2017, 12:47 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
Did he hit you? If not, you're one of the lucky ones. Blacks are genetically prone to violence.
ummmmm. No.
Old May 14th, 2017, 08:31 PM

Likes Given: 58
Liked 47 in 46 Posts
Josey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enoughJosey Wales will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iforgot View Post
ummmmm. No.
Ummmmm... YEAH.

Does the MAOA gene help explain why blacks are more violent than whites and Asians?