free hit counter
LIMBAUGH: Rioters In England Are The Equivalent Of Obama Voters In The US - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The "Social Justice" war - Haves vs. Have-nots Here's where to post threads about the ongoing class warfare strife, the "flea bagger" occupiers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 10th, 2011, 06:53 PM
The T's Avatar
The T The T is offline
Lead, Follow, Or Go Away
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: *Where I Am*
Posts: 770
Likes Given: 1,050
Liked 463 in 379 Posts
The T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LIMBAUGH: Rioters In England Are The Equivalent Of Obama Voters In The US

Right On Target.

LIMBAUGH: Rioters In England Are The Equivalent Of Obama Voters In The US

The MOOCHER Class on parade wanting MORE no matter what. Next stop the USA. Remember the flash mobs here? It's coming.

Prepare yourself.
  #2  
Old August 10th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Xenophon's Avatar
Xenophon Xenophon is offline
is reading this thread
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Posts: 2,736
Likes Given: 218
Liked 818 in 618 Posts
Xenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the roughXenophon is a jewel in the rough
Default

We are prepared.

Unl;ike europe we have guns and will use them to defend ourselves and property.
Likes:
  #3  
Old August 10th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Athena's Avatar
Athena Athena is offline
Sweet Liberty*
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: On a coast....
Posts: 217
Likes Given: 78
Liked 61 in 50 Posts
Athena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The T View Post
Right On Target.

LIMBAUGH: Rioters In England Are The Equivalent Of Obama Voters In The US

The MOOCHER Class on parade wanting MORE no matter what. Next stop the USA. Remember the flash mobs here? It's coming.

Prepare yourself.
Yeppers...

One honest Looter in London explains why they're rioting


From the Associated Press, "London Riots rage on the Third Day":

A wave of violence and looting raged across London and spread to three other major British cities on Tuesday, as authorities struggled to contain the country’s worst unrest since race riots set the capital ablaze in the 1980s.

In London, groups of young people rampaged for a third straight night, setting buildings, vehicles and garbage dumps alight, looting stores and pelting police officers with bottles and fireworks...

This is the uprising of the working class. We’re redistributing the wealth,” said Bryn Phillips, a 28-year-old self-described anarchist, as young people emerged from the store with chocolate bars and ice cream cones.

http://www.libertarianrepublican.net...-explains.html
__________________
I wish to be excluded from the Reputation Power option.
Likes:
  #4  
Old August 10th, 2011, 07:20 PM
The T's Avatar
The T The T is offline
Lead, Follow, Or Go Away
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: *Where I Am*
Posts: 770
Likes Given: 1,050
Liked 463 in 379 Posts
The T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
We are prepared.

Unl;ike europe we have guns and will use them to defend ourselves and property.
The Socialist States that don't have a Second Amendment will continue to burn with little recourse except for thier politicians wondering what the bejesus is going wrong...(as IF they didn't know)?
They LACK true Individual liberty that is constantly under assault here by the same leftists of the same mindset.
Likes:
  #5  
Old August 10th, 2011, 07:22 PM
The T's Avatar
The T The T is offline
Lead, Follow, Or Go Away
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: *Where I Am*
Posts: 770
Likes Given: 1,050
Liked 463 in 379 Posts
The T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Yeppers...

One honest Looter in London explains why they're rioting


From the Associated Press, "London Riots rage on the Third Day":

A wave of violence and looting raged across London and spread to three other major British cities on Tuesday, as authorities struggled to contain the country’s worst unrest since race riots set the capital ablaze in the 1980s.

In London, groups of young people rampaged for a third straight night, setting buildings, vehicles and garbage dumps alight, looting stores and pelting police officers with bottles and fireworks...

This is the uprising of the working class. We’re redistributing the wealth,” said Bryn Phillips, a 28-year-old self-described anarchist, as young people emerged from the store with chocolate bars and ice cream cones.

http://www.libertarianrepublican.net...-explains.html
At least they are being truthful. Look at the austerity measures in Greece? Spain? Italy? The UK?

Just wait until the safety net here is tampered with? THIS is what the [politicians here KNOW needs to be done and continue to dance around it...(Cloaked this time in the rasing of the DEBT Ceiling)...

That excuse is over. NOW WHAT?
  #6  
Old December 24th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Midnight Marauder's Avatar
Midnight Marauder Midnight Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,225
Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Wow how prophetic was this, right before the "Occupy" crap started?
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #7  
Old January 1st, 2012, 12:56 AM
Dyne Dyne is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37
Likes Given: 3
Liked 8 in 8 Posts
Dyne is on a distinguished roadDyne is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Wow how prophetic was this, right before the "Occupy" crap started?
Very prophetic. Leading up to Occupy, a lot of people I spoke to thought this would happen here, including myself.
  #8  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:28 PM
bassho bassho is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3
Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
bassho is on a distinguished road
Default

As usual Limbaugh NAILS it!
  #9  
Old January 7th, 2017, 12:39 AM
BlueNeck BlueNeck is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: NC
Posts: 27
Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
BlueNeck is on a distinguished road
Default Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassho View Post
As usual Limbaugh NAILS it!
rush must have gotten a supply of oxycontin from captain jack.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2000 - 2018 usmessageboards.com all rights reserved