free hit counter
Fascinating insight into the Coalition Against Whitey - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Jaw Jackin' General shootin' the bull topics here

Old May 1st, 2015, 04:02 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 760
Liked 1,819 in 1,613 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future
Default Fascinating insight into the Coalition Against Whitey

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/28/us...more.html?_r=4

NYT happily recounts this heart-warming story about Crips & Bloods community organizing in Baltimore to protect their black neighbours:

Quote:
The march ended at New Shiloh Baptist Church on North Monroe Street, where people raised their hands in a moment of silence to commemorate Mr. Gray, who died a week after his arrest. Several of the ministers, led by the Rev. Ron Owens, convened a meeting with some of the young rioters. While about 50 people sat in pews, six or seven young men went to the front of the church with the ministers, where they laid out their own mix of chaos and calm.

A couple of the young men wore bandannas to hide their identity. The young men identified themselves as members of the Crips, Bloods and Black Guerrilla Family street gangs. One of the Crips members, who called himself Charles, wearing a red Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose T-shirt, said the gang members had taken to the street because “there is only so far that you can push people into a corner.”

“We’re frustrated,” he continued, “and that’s why we’re out there in the streets.”

Then he described how he and some Bloods had stood in front of black-owned stores to protect them from looting or vandalism. He said they had made sure no black children, or reporters, were hit by rioters. They pointed them toward Chinese- and Arab-owned stores. Charles said Mr. Gray had brought gangs together.

“I rolled over here on a truck, and I was the only Crip and everybody else was Bloods. And they didn’t do anything to me. We’re together in this.”
I doubt that Dweezeel even begins to understand just how badly screwed he'll be once white US demographic collapse is complete and Cheng, Rao and Mohammed realize that they need not bother taking John's views into account when dealing with Dweezeel and his kind.

Meanwhile, I look at the number of Chinese, Indians and Arabs who vote dem and laugh.
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:44 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,681
Liked 2,904 in 2,354 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Now they're saying it's not the hoodlum's fault.... Lead based paint in the ghetto and the projects they consumed as children damaged their brains!

I kid you not.
Old May 1st, 2015, 01:23 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

You think that's excuse-making awesomeness?

Try this out for size:

Quote:
But why is it bad to grab an opportunity to improve well-being, to make life better, easier, or more comfortable? Or, as Hannah Black put it on Twitter: “Cops exist so people can’t loot ie have nice things for free so idk why it’s so confusing that people loot when they protest against cops” [sic]. Only if you believe that having nice things for free is amoral, if you believe, in short, that the current (white-supremacist, settler-colonialist) regime of property is just, can you believe that looting is amoral in itself.
From the eminent publication http://thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/
Old May 1st, 2015, 03:56 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,302 in 1,931 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Meanwhile, I look at the number of Chinese, Indians and Arabs who vote dem and laugh.
I look at everyone who votes Democrat and cry.

We are looking at the fundamental transformation of American values. Now where have I heard that before...hmmm. Well anyway, thanks Moomin for pointing out the obvious, America is fucked and not in the pleasurable, smoke a cigarette afterwards kind of way.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloďse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old May 1st, 2015, 06:56 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

See, this is why I quit the Crips.
Old June 17th, 2015, 03:16 AM
€COM#1

Hand over the keys to the gated community, whitey!

Obama wants to reengineer your neighborhood - The Washington Post

Quote:
This is what you get when you put a community organizer in the White House — he tries to reorganize your community from Washington.

Apparently, President Obama thinks your neighborhood may not be inclusive enough, so he has instructed his Department of Housing and Urban Development to issue a new rule called Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing, which is designed to force communities to diversify.

According to the Obama administration, in too many neighborhoods “housing choices continue to be constrained through housing discrimination, the operation of housing markets, [and] investment choices by holders of capital.” (Yes, that is a quote from an actual HUD document, not a bad undergraduate thesis on Karl Marx.)

Under Obama’s proposed rule, the federal government will collect massive amounts of data on the racial, ethnic and socioeconomic makeup of thousands of local communities, looking for signs of “disparities by race, color, religion, sex, familial status, national origin, or disability in access to community assets.” Then the government will target communities with results it doesn’t like and use billions of dollars in federal grant money to bribe or blackmail them into changing their zoning and housing policies.
Brace for Ferguson Everywhere (except in select NYC, Washington and Hollywood environs with super-high concentrations of Democrat bundlers).
Old June 17th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Registered Beer User

I warning-sang about this in 2008.... Nobody listened.

Quote:
Well, it's only gonna be about an hour, friend
'til they take away your doctor
So you can wait ten months to get a MRI
And them super majority Dems gonna be votin themselves more raises
While you can't find a job, hard as you try

Yeah, it's only gonna be about an hour or so
'til they take your guns and ammo boy
And you'll be left all alone with no defense
And all of those migrant immigrant workers
gonna be camped out in your yard boy
All because they won't let us have a border fence

[chorus]
So listen well, my brothers
When you hear Pelosi lie
And you see the terrorists run loose
When you know that they should fry
There won't be no country music
There won't be no rock 'n' roll
'cause when they take away our country
They'll take away our soul

Well, it's only gonna take about a minute or so
'til the junkyards fill the prairies, boy
With them Detroit dinosaur cars that run on gas.
And them hybrids that replace them
Gonna be your last resting place
When your prius and a semi have a crash.

Yeah, it's only gonna take about a minute or so
'til they tax the air your breathin
You gonna have to turn your lights off or go broke.
And them lights are gonna be swirly, while they
fly their jets to paradise
and charge you carbon offsets for their smoke.

[chorus]
So listen well, my brothers
When you hear Obama lie
And you see Air Force One flyin
Through the great Manhattan sky

Yeah, it's only gonna be about a second, boy
'til they take away all'a this country
And they'll tell you not to listen to this here song
And that far-off sound of freedom's
Gonna be an echo from the past
And the final tune is gonna be sad and long

And it's only gonna be about an eye-blink, boy
'til they pull out the wool to blind us
So we just can't read all the messages on the wall
But the only words that matter
Oughta be scribbled all over them billboards
In big old black and bloody letters, ten feet tall

[chorus]

Old June 17th, 2015, 03:40 PM
€COM#1

Not bad. Not bad at all.
Old June 18th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Registered Beer User

Thanks! terrible singing and vocal performance, but that really wasn't the point after all.