free hit counter
~Heartache/Heartbreak~ - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Philosophy Wax philosophical...

Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:55 PM
countrygirl

Likes Given: 769
Liked 305 in 263 Posts
bluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellym0922 View Post
Have not done that....buuuuutt....does sound like it would hurt purty bad
yup that would.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:02 PM
countrygirl

Likes Given: 769
Liked 305 in 263 Posts
bluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to allbluebell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabs View Post
Yes, they say time heals all wounds. But pills for a heartache??
Are you fucking kidding me?? Where are they?? WHAT are they called?? ~Lmao~
But some wounds, even tho not visible to the human eye, just can't be mended, so to speak.
My heart has been broken for many reasons.....marriage breaking up, child doing something terrible, being lied to, being let down.....finding some fuckers not trustworthy......losing some of the best people in my life, to death.
That is my hardest one to overcome, losing my Mother.
I can't just "get over it".....and I doubt I ever will.
I also know there are people who are worse than me in heartache pain.....everyone will be dealing with it at some point in their life.
thats true my mom is in her last years has so many things wrong.i know she will pass soon. i dont think any one here could function right with her gone.i a'm getting a glimps from you.i dont think i could handle it either.
Old October 27th, 2011, 03:25 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
melinda is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boedicca View Post
No, the worst pain is the death of somebody one loves, especially a parent losing a child (this involves heartache, but not at the same level as "love 'em and lost 'em").
so true ....
even with a broken heart, as bad as it is at the time, it will heal. we can move on, we can even meet another.
but once someone is dead, we cannot 'fix' it. Time will help. We will eventually come to terms with the situation and at some point, our lives will go on ...... but it will never ever be the same.