free hit counter
UK spearheads diversity - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Damn Foreigners General International scene

Old August 13th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadon View Post
I can think of far better ways to communicate that ideal than to selfishly "opt out".
Instead of being used to promote the betterment of society at large, we sit here and watch the tax dollars that are conscripted from us being used to perpetuate dependency and to dumb down the human race. We watch those dollars being used to purchase political power and influence for a chosen few. We see those dollars wasted over and over again and then are told it would be selfish to want to opt out? I think opting out of paying taxes for awhile is an excellent idea.
Old August 13th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Person of Interest

Likes Given: 24
Liked 91 in 84 Posts
Amadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really nice

When I said selfishly "opt out", I was sarcastically referring to the people in the article Moomin posted. "opt out" is a polite term for what they did. They aren't heroically taking a principled stand for the betterment of all, they're selfishly gaming the system for their own benefit. Their actions won't make a positive difference.

They aren't "standing in front of the tank", they're chipping bits off it and selling them.

True religion is to know God as your Father and man as your brother. Religion is not a slavish belief in threats of punishment or magical promises of future mystical rewards.
- The Urantia Book
Old August 13th, 2013, 01:43 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,312 in 1,939 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

So they are doing it for bad reasons. At least someone is doing it at all is the point. If they can get away with it for selfish reasons how much the better for those who would do it for reasons most pure and sensible?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old August 13th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Person of Interest

Liked 91 in 84 Posts
Amadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really niceAmadon is just really nice

The goal is to reform government - no? It's an issue that affects everyone, so taking a stand should be done publically, using legal means. Secretly avoiding taxes only helps the individual, not the overall society - whether it's done with good motives or bad.

True religion is to know God as your Father and man as your brother. Religion is not a slavish belief in threats of punishment or magical promises of future mystical rewards.
- The Urantia Book
Old August 13th, 2013, 02:54 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

The goal is to starve the behemoth, any way we can. If people need to cheat on their taxes the starting point is probably that the taxes are too high, or too complicated. If I can utilize selfish bastards to help me towards my goal I will do so. This is too tough a nut to crack to get wobbly about our tools.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old August 13th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Person of Interest

Liked 91 in 84 Posts

What use do the selfish bastards have?

- The Urantia Book
Old August 13th, 2013, 03:41 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Plenty, the Left has been utilizing them for years.

Quote: