free hit counter
Too bad they don't have oil. - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old August 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM

Likes Given: 342
Liked 165 in 142 Posts
Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about

I don't know where that lmao smiley came from in my post.
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
I don't know where that lmao smiley came from in my post.
When xsited1 quoted you, it took out the quote of me which you were lmao-ing at.
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Chewing my nails

Likes Given: 18
Liked 17 in 16 Posts
UrPrsnlJesus is infamous around these parts

Let me explain this to you monkeys so you can quit getting your loincloths in a wad over a simple cycle of life. You complain that there is no oil there, in which case the United States would step in and do something. I submit that there is oil there, and that the United States is doing something.

You cannot see past your 70 year cycle. I, on the other hand, am eternal. The fact of the matter is, I am in the process of creating oil in that region a million years from now. These hapless dolts who continue to live in a region that will not sustain them will continue to die off in mass. Some day, your great great great grandchildren will be fueling their cars on the fossil fuels created by these mass die-offs. Furthermore, they will be bombing the survivors for the rights to the remains of the victims. It is the cycle of life.

And when it shall come to pass, your very descendents who will purchase the future fossil fuels that you cry for now will complain about the then ongoing famine in the middle east. They will say "if only they had oil, we would do something about it". But a million years hence the oil will return to that region from the mass die-offs they decry.

Let not your heart be troubled. You weep for these monkeys? They are nothing more than gasoline and home heating oil futures. Buy them now, while the price is still low. What is it they say on your television set? For the price of a cup of coffee a day? I see the future, and that is a steal.
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:55 AM

Likes Given: 514
Liked 552 in 433 Posts
superpsycho is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrPrsnlJesus View Post
Let me explain this to you monkeys so you can quit getting your loincloths in a wad over a simple cycle of life. You complain that there is no oil there, in which case the United States would step in and do something. I submit that there is oil there, and that the United States is doing something.

You cannot see past your 70 year cycle. I, on the other hand, am eternal. The fact of the matter is, I am in the process of creating oil in that region a million years from now. These hapless dolts who continue to live in a region that will not sustain them will continue to die off in mass. Some day, your great great great grandchildren will be fueling their cars on the fossil fuels created by these mass die-offs. Furthermore, they will be bombing the survivors for the rights to the remains of the victims. It is the cycle of life.

And when it shall come to pass, your very descendents who will purchase the future fossil fuels that you cry for now will complain about the then ongoing famine in the middle east. They will say "if only they had oil, we would do something about it". But a million years hence the oil will return to that region from the mass die-offs they decry.

Let not your heart be troubled. You weep for these monkeys? They are nothing more than gasoline and home heating oil futures. Buy them now, while the price is still low. What is it they say on your television set? For the price of a cup of coffee a day? I see the future, and that is a steal.
וואָלט איר בעסער גערעדט ייִדיש אָדער אַראַביש?
Old August 17th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:

Old August 17th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Chewing my nails

Likes Given: 18
Liked 17 in 16 Posts
UrPrsnlJesus is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpsycho View Post
וואָלט איר בעסער גערעדט ייִדיש אָדער אַראַביש?
Neither. I prefer English. It's all the Jews fault.
Old August 17th, 2011, 09:18 AM

Likes Given: 514
Liked 552 in 433 Posts
superpsycho is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Neither. I prefer English. It's all the Jews fault.
But you're Jewish and besides it was really about greed. When you over turned the tables of the money changers and those selling offerings in the Temple court yard you endangered the source of wealth of the Rabbis since they were taking their cut. It had nothing to do with being Jewish and everything to do with greed. The people where listening to you and they couldn't have that.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:24 PM

Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
BlueNeck is on a distinguished road
Question Why the hatred?

Ypu must have a little pp. Penis envy, I suppose.