free hit counter
Too bad they don't have oil. - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Grace Grace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 846
Likes Given: 342
Liked 165 in 142 Posts
Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about
Default

I don't know where that lmao smiley came from in my post.
  #22  
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Midnight_Marauder's Avatar
Midnight_Marauder Midnight_Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,232
Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
I don't know where that lmao smiley came from in my post.
When xsited1 quoted you, it took out the quote of me which you were lmao-ing at.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #23  
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:05 AM
UrPrsnlJesus's Avatar
UrPrsnlJesus UrPrsnlJesus is offline
Chewing my nails
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: High in the sky.
Posts: 177
Likes Given: 18
Liked 17 in 16 Posts
UrPrsnlJesus is infamous around these parts
Default

Let me explain this to you monkeys so you can quit getting your loincloths in a wad over a simple cycle of life. You complain that there is no oil there, in which case the United States would step in and do something. I submit that there is oil there, and that the United States is doing something.

You cannot see past your 70 year cycle. I, on the other hand, am eternal. The fact of the matter is, I am in the process of creating oil in that region a million years from now. These hapless dolts who continue to live in a region that will not sustain them will continue to die off in mass. Some day, your great great great grandchildren will be fueling their cars on the fossil fuels created by these mass die-offs. Furthermore, they will be bombing the survivors for the rights to the remains of the victims. It is the cycle of life.

And when it shall come to pass, your very descendents who will purchase the future fossil fuels that you cry for now will complain about the then ongoing famine in the middle east. They will say "if only they had oil, we would do something about it". But a million years hence the oil will return to that region from the mass die-offs they decry.

Let not your heart be troubled. You weep for these monkeys? They are nothing more than gasoline and home heating oil futures. Buy them now, while the price is still low. What is it they say on your television set? For the price of a cup of coffee a day? I see the future, and that is a steal.
  #24  
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:55 AM
superpsycho's Avatar
superpsycho superpsycho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Whatever is most comfortable.
Posts: 943
Likes Given: 514
Liked 552 in 433 Posts
superpsycho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrPrsnlJesus View Post
Let me explain this to you monkeys so you can quit getting your loincloths in a wad over a simple cycle of life. You complain that there is no oil there, in which case the United States would step in and do something. I submit that there is oil there, and that the United States is doing something.

You cannot see past your 70 year cycle. I, on the other hand, am eternal. The fact of the matter is, I am in the process of creating oil in that region a million years from now. These hapless dolts who continue to live in a region that will not sustain them will continue to die off in mass. Some day, your great great great grandchildren will be fueling their cars on the fossil fuels created by these mass die-offs. Furthermore, they will be bombing the survivors for the rights to the remains of the victims. It is the cycle of life.

And when it shall come to pass, your very descendents who will purchase the future fossil fuels that you cry for now will complain about the then ongoing famine in the middle east. They will say "if only they had oil, we would do something about it". But a million years hence the oil will return to that region from the mass die-offs they decry.

Let not your heart be troubled. You weep for these monkeys? They are nothing more than gasoline and home heating oil futures. Buy them now, while the price is still low. What is it they say on your television set? For the price of a cup of coffee a day? I see the future, and that is a steal.
וואָלט איר בעסער גערעדט ייִדיש אָדער אַראַביש?
__________________
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  #25  
Old August 17th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Midnight_Marauder's Avatar
Midnight_Marauder Midnight_Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,232
Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrPrsnlJesus View Post
Let me explain this to you monkeys so you can quit getting your loincloths in a wad over a simple cycle of life. You complain that there is no oil there, in which case the United States would step in and do something. I submit that there is oil there, and that the United States is doing something.

You cannot see past your 70 year cycle. I, on the other hand, am eternal. The fact of the matter is, I am in the process of creating oil in that region a million years from now. These hapless dolts who continue to live in a region that will not sustain them will continue to die off in mass. Some day, your great great great grandchildren will be fueling their cars on the fossil fuels created by these mass die-offs. Furthermore, they will be bombing the survivors for the rights to the remains of the victims. It is the cycle of life.

And when it shall come to pass, your very descendents who will purchase the future fossil fuels that you cry for now will complain about the then ongoing famine in the middle east. They will say "if only they had oil, we would do something about it". But a million years hence the oil will return to that region from the mass die-offs they decry.

Let not your heart be troubled. You weep for these monkeys? They are nothing more than gasoline and home heating oil futures. Buy them now, while the price is still low. What is it they say on your television set? For the price of a cup of coffee a day? I see the future, and that is a steal.

__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #26  
Old August 17th, 2011, 08:29 AM
UrPrsnlJesus's Avatar
UrPrsnlJesus UrPrsnlJesus is offline
Chewing my nails
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: High in the sky.
Posts: 177
Likes Given: 18
Liked 17 in 16 Posts
UrPrsnlJesus is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpsycho View Post
וואָלט איר בעסער גערעדט ייִדיש אָדער אַראַביש?
Neither. I prefer English. It's all the Jews fault.
  #27  
Old August 17th, 2011, 09:18 AM
superpsycho's Avatar
superpsycho superpsycho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Whatever is most comfortable.
Posts: 943
Likes Given: 514
Liked 552 in 433 Posts
superpsycho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrPrsnlJesus View Post
Neither. I prefer English. It's all the Jews fault.
But you're Jewish and besides it was really about greed. When you over turned the tables of the money changers and those selling offerings in the Temple court yard you endangered the source of wealth of the Rabbis since they were taking their cut. It had nothing to do with being Jewish and everything to do with greed. The people where listening to you and they couldn't have that.
__________________
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  #28  
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:24 PM
BlueNeck BlueNeck is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: NC
Posts: 27
Likes Given: 0
Liked 0 in 0 Posts
BlueNeck is on a distinguished road
Question Why the hatred?

Ypu must have a little pp. Penis envy, I suppose.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2000 - 2018 usmessageboards.com all rights reserved