free hit counter
What if you couldn't hector people on the internet? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Energy and the Environment Are they two competing things, or both the same thing? Oil, Drilling & Alternative Energies and environmental policies

Old May 8th, 2018, 09:35 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default What if you couldn't hector people on the internet?

Seriously. I know the left takes it "Environmental Wokeness" seriously. Very seriously. So seriously that they constantly tells us, through the internet, how we hate the Earth and all living things by not adhering to their strict rules about "Caring" for Mother Gaia. Well then there is this and I would love to know how they are going to reconcile this information with their oppressive controlling philosophy. I shall now laugh.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old May 8th, 2018, 03:18 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

In all honesty, Google being hit by a bunch of militant gaia freaks would be the tops. But the Iranian feminist vegan went away right quick, so I guess the MSM would burrow that as well.
Old May 9th, 2018, 11:55 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I am shocked, shocked to hear you say the MSM buries news that it doesn't want to be known. SHOCKED!

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old May 9th, 2018, 03:56 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I can understand it. It is, after all, a SHOCKING claim.
Old May 9th, 2018, 04:15 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Next thing you are going to tell me is that MSM does not only print things they can prove are true.

Quote:
Old May 9th, 2018, 04:27 PM
€COM#1

I've been given to understand that, despite their utmost probity and attention to detail, it has happened once or twice.
Old May 9th, 2018, 06:54 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Well, if its only once or twice how bad can that be?

Quote:
Old May 11th, 2018, 12:22 PM
€COM#1

Exactly. Well bred people should not be making a fuzz over minor mishaps.
Old May 11th, 2018, 01:58 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Larger truths must be defended.

Quote:
Old May 12th, 2018, 02:25 AM
€COM#1

Fake but accurate.