free hit counter
But then when would they know to kneel in protest? - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

US Politics Discuss government policies and candidates, and the latest follies of your congresscritter.

Old November 9th, 2017, 01:10 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default But then when would they know to kneel in protest?

I don't think they have thought this all the way through.

Quote:
The California NAACP is pushing to get rid of the national anthem that they’re calling racist and anti-black.

“This song is wrong; it shouldn’t have been there, we didn’t have it ’til 1931, so it won’t kill us if it goes away,” said the organization’s president Alice Huffman.
Link

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old November 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Whenever they show a racist flag. You know, the stars and stripes.
Old November 9th, 2017, 01:44 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

You do know what color is missing from the rainbow flag? Black.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old November 9th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Increments people. Increments.
Old November 9th, 2017, 04:03 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

What is even more idiotic they base it upon a line from a verse NOBODY SINGS AND PRACTICALLY NO ONE KNOWs EXISTS.

Quote:
Post liked by
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:08 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Time for a new anthem. Snoop dog and Eminem can co-operate to make something that better reflects the diverse, vibrant and progressive America of The Current Year.

In fact, we could take a stab at a new, improved anthem right here:

Yo, motherfuckas, U-asia is here,
kill da, kill da, crackas!
Yu motherfuckers, U-asia is queer,
kill da, kill da crackas!
I snort my coke from Latifah's crack,
Cuz dere no butt better'n black,
And tanny toilets cross da land,
Where buttsex will get outta hand,
The be no place dat you can go
Better dan Nu-Missiko!
Kill da, kill da crackas!
Aztlan my home, Mecca my creed,
And barrelful of awesum speed,

Ain't that plain awesome. I will have to find an email to send it to the NFL, so they can update their racist anthem toot-switt.
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:38 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Yankee soldier, he wanna shoot some skag
He met it in Cambodia but now he can't afford a bag
Yankee dollar talk to the dictators of the world
In fact it's giving orders an' they can't afford to miss a word
I'm so bored with the U. S. A.
But what can I do?
Yankee detectives are always on the TV
'Cause killers in America work seven days a week
Never mind the stars and stripes let's print the Watergate Tapes
I'll salute the New Wave and I hope nobody escapes

But what can I do?
But what can I do?

Quote:
2 Likes this
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
What is even more idiotic they base it upon a line from a verse NOBODY SINGS AND PRACTICALLY NO ONE KNOWs EXISTS.
Because it has the word "slave" in it, they want to say it's about blacks when it's not - it was calling the redcoats slaves, contrasting our all-volunteer fighters with the British conscripts.
Old November 21st, 2017, 01:23 PM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Yo, motherfuckas, U-asia is here,
kill da, kill da, crackas!
Yu motherfuckers, U-asia is queer,
I snort my coke from Latifah's crack,
Cuz dere no butt better'n black,
And tanny toilets cross da land,
Where buttsex will get outta hand,
The be no place dat you can go
Better dan Nu-Missiko!
Kill da, kill da crackas!
Aztlan my home, Mecca my creed,
And barrelful of awesum speed,
US Judge permanently blocks Trump's sanctuary city order - BBC News

Quote:
A US judge has permanently blocked a presidential order that would have cut funding from US cities refusing to co-operate with immigration officials.
The California judge, who temporarily blocked the order in April, ruled that it was a violation of constitutional rights and separation of powers.
The decision was in response to a lawsuit filed by city of San Francisco and Santa Clara County.
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:24 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Until it gets appealed and some higher court bitch slaps the Judge for not understanding how the Constitution works and restores the DOJs ability to decide who, after the application process, gets what grants. As the grants are conditional no judge who can tell his ass from his elbow should think they can do this. All it means is that we have to waste money going through a legal process that shouldn't have even been initiated in the first place. Logically, if the Judge is right, there should be absolutely no city in this country right now asking "WHERE THE HELL'S MY MONEY", even if they never even applied for the grant in the first place.

Quote:

Last edited by walruskkkch; November 21st, 2017 at 02:26 PM.