free hit counter
What Russian Collusion looks like - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

US Politics Discuss government policies and candidates, and the latest follies of your congresscritter.

Old October 20th, 2017, 12:13 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default What Russian Collusion looks like

In reality.

Quote:
As he prepared to collect a $500,000 payday in Moscow in 2010, Bill Clinton sought clearance from the State Department to meet with a key board director of the Russian nuclear energy firm Rosatom – which at the time needed the Obama administration’s approval for a controversial uranium deal, government records show.

Arkady Dvorkovich, a top aide to then-Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and one of the highest-ranking government officials to serve on Rosatom’s board of supervisors, was listed on a May 14, 2010, email as one of 15 Russians the former president wanted to meet during a late June 2010 trip, the documents show.

“In the context of a possible trip to Russia at the end of June, WJC is being asked to see the business/government folks below. Would State have concerns about WJC seeing any of these folks,” Clinton Foundation foreign policy adviser Amitabh Desai wrote the State Department on May 14, 2010, using the former president’s initials and forwarding the list of names to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s team.

The email went to two of Hillary Clinton’s most senior advisers, Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills.
Link

Nothing to see here comrade, nothing at all.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Post liked by
Old October 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

That Hillary and Bill are still free is the most damning indictment of the US justice system I can come up with.
Old October 20th, 2017, 02:12 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Look no further than the fact that the head of the FBI at the time who was investigating this was Robert Mueller. Now WHERE have I heard that name? It will come to me.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Post liked by
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:27 PM

Likes Given: 3
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
Dotard Drumpf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
That Hillary and Bill are still free is the most damning indictment of the US justice system I can come up with.
Amen! My justice department is a joke. I campaigned on locking her up but Jeff Sessions and the rest of the Deep State, by the way I invented that term which you probably heard from Sean Hannity but in reality I coined it while we were laying in bed on inauguration night and he said it was a great name and asked if he could use it, is protecting her. Nobody had ever heard that name before, and many people say I'm the best nickname guy around.

You guys are entirely right here. Meeting with Russians is proof of collusion. That's why my entire campaign staff lied about meeting with Russians. Not because we did anything wrong, mind you, but because how were we supposed to know Russian collusion was going to be a big deal way back when we were just innocently meeting with them? I mean, it's not like simply meeting with someone is collusion. I intend to demand that Jeff Sessions place collusion charges on the Clintons and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law that may or may not be there, and if he refuses I will ask General Kelly for permission to fire him. Hopefully General Kelly isn't part of the Deep State too.
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:34 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Dotard! Did you know Boy Kenya not only was King Saud's personal catamite, but that he tried to add another whopper to his impressive list of lies and pass that revolting tranny, Mochelle, off as a woman? Hilarious, innit? I bet he and the tranny really laughed about it when they send their "daughter" Mail-lah to intern with Harvey Weinstein. Nasty surprise for that little perv Hillary donor when he pulled down his pants and found out Mail-lah had a bigger tool than he had!
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:57 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Oh noes! Someone has unleashed the Moomin!

Quote:
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:27 AM

Liked 3 in 3 Posts

Quote:
Dotard! Did you know Boy Kenya not only was King Saud's personal catamite, but that he tried to add another whopper to his impressive list of lies and pass that revolting tranny, Mochelle, off as a woman? Hilarious, innit? I bet he and the tranny really laughed about it when they send their "daughter" Mail-lah to intern with Harvey Weinstein. Nasty surprise for that little perv Hillary donor when he pulled down his pants and found out Mail-lah had a bigger tool than he had!
I really like this guy. Moomin, I might have a place for you in my cabinet. Assuming you voted for me, of course. As you already know, I ran those nasty trannies out of our military, but we need some good homophobes like you around because they will try to get back in. As for Harvey Weinstein's dick, I've heard Hillary's is bigger too. That's what people tell me.
Post liked by
Old October 21st, 2017, 04:47 AM
€COM#1

Nope, Dotard, no vote for you. I kinda tuned out when Uran-ia stole Bernie's election by DNC fraud and corruption. And Boy Kenya let it happen, so he can go right back to his Saudi sugar daddy too. I hear the Sauds are California-class pervs, so they'll welcome Mochelle as well - they can always pass it on to Afghanistan, where painted boys in skirts is all the islamic rage, if it doesn't tickle their fancy enough.
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:46 AM

Liked 3 in 3 Posts

Quote:
Nope, Dotard, no vote for you. I kinda tuned out when Uran-ia stole Bernie's election by DNC fraud and corruption. And Boy Kenya let it happen, so he can go right back to his Saudi sugar daddy too. I hear the Sauds are California-class pervs, so they'll welcome Mochelle as well - they can always pass it on to Afghanistan, where painted boys in skirts is all the islamic rage, if it doesn't tickle their fancy enough.
And don't forget about Larry Sinclair. You're a great American, Moomin. I invented that phrase just for you. Ok, as long as you didn't vote for Crooked Hillary I can still find a spot for you.
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:05 PM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotard Drumpf View Post
You're a great American, Moomin.
Quoted for posterity. So there, @MM @Wally!

Yeah, I couldn't possibly do worse as AJ than that sniveling, spineless, supplicating Sessions guy. Wonder what Uran-ia has on him?