free hit counter
LV Rampage doesn't add up - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

US Politics Discuss government policies and candidates, and the latest follies of your congresscritter.

Old October 6th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

It came out last night this fuck burned his hand on one of the hot gun barrels. Furthering my theory, he's a non-shooter and this was his first experience doing any real shooting.
Old October 6th, 2017, 04:39 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,826 in 1,620 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

So we add another +1 to the liberal nut, radicalized by Obama, Hillary and Paul Ryan theory.
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:31 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,312 in 1,939 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Certainly.

The debt angle is dead as he supposedly declared $5 million in "other" income last year which is usually how gambling winnings are accounted.

Now though we have some hints a a second person being involved. Someone entered his room with his key just after he left the hotel parking parking lot and the phone charger that did not match any of the phones found. And we still have the mystery of the woman supposedly warning of "everybody is going to die" 45 minutes before the shooting started. I don't know where all this is leading but it damn well is not matching up to any known pattern for these mass shootings.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:00 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

ISIS, Mossad, CIA, FBI, BLM, Facebook. Take your pick.
Old October 16th, 2017, 04:50 AM
€COM#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
Day 3 and we are still in the dark.
How many days now?

By the iron clad media law we can pretty much conclude they found a love letter to HRC and Boy Kenya on him by now.
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:36 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Certainly looking that way. Unless he was a total patsy and whoever he was a patsy for has gotten away with it. That is way too conspiratorial for my tastes but it still leaves the open question of patsy for whom?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 16th, 2017, 01:39 PM
€COM#1

Qui bono? Would like to say Old Democrat Man Harvey, but if so, he has the worst timing in the universe.
Old October 16th, 2017, 01:55 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Harvey might make sense, if he was getting starlets up to the room, but aside from a "hooker" which in Vegas is like picking up a six pack of beer, I don't see who benefits from this shooting. Best the Dem can do is maybe open up the slope for more gun regulations and eventual confiscation but they thought they could do that with all the previous shootings.

Quote:
Old October 16th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

More telling on how this dumbass was a non-shooter - his first salvos were directed towards two large fuel tanks at nearby McCarren airport, officials think he was trying to make them explode as a diversion. He hit them but of course nothing happened except leakage.

Fuel tanks only explode from gunfire in movies and TV you nit wit. Anyone who's ever done any shooting knows this. You MIGHT have had a chance using incendiary rounds, but of course those aren't legal. Must keep everything legal.

Explains why the video posted earlier has the separate salvos audible, before the main shooting into the crowd started.
Old October 16th, 2017, 02:37 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

I agree with you on that but I offer this note. His car was packed with explosives so it is within the realm of speculation that he thought he could make it down to his car and then drive it into the tanks and absent seeing that possible, decided that he would take a few potshots or, and slightly higher on the possibility scale, maybe he thought his "Accomplice" was going to take the car and explode the fuel tanks to give him cover to escape after the shooting. Now that I put it that way I begin to wonder if there really are more people involved in this which is why the cops are playing it close to the vest on information.

Quote: