free hit counter
Why Anti-Semites Are Just Plain Dumb - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Sunday Gota Meetin' Religion and the discussion of right and wrong

Old November 30th, 2013, 09:36 AM

Likes Given: 2
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
HELLDORADO is on a distinguished roadHELLDORADO is on a distinguished road
Default Why Anti-Semites Are Just Plain Dumb

And I quote:
Quote:

Let's have this out, then.

There was a recent story that federal crime statistics show that two-thirds of religious hate crimes are anti-Jewish. In a country that is still about three-fourths self-described Christian, that's remarkable.

Internationally, Greece has seen a huge increase in anti-Semitism that has corresponded with a rise in support for the Nazi-inspired Golden Dawn party.

Throughout Europe, a neo-Nazi influence has been growing for years, aided and abetted in its anti-Semitic aspects by an influx of Muslim immigrants.

The Middle East remains as always a hotbed of anti-Jewish feeling.

Even here at Godfather Politics, we've had an influx of anti-Semitic comments in the sections reserved for readers' comments. There have been several culprits, one in particular, who feel the need to share their stupidity with the rest of us.

While there's always room for political disagreement, and certainly Israel has made some decisions that you could take exception to, there's simply no place in civil society for morons who blindly hate Jewish people or try to make Israel the scapegoat for the world's troubles.

There are many adjectives that could be applied here, but anti-Semites' tiny brains would be unable to process them, so to all the Jew-hating subhumans out there on the Internet and in the real world I simply say, you're dumb.

Unfortunately, you're not mute. Most of you have mouths that never stop working. But what really grinds my corn is that so many of you dare to call yourselves Christians while spouting your anti-Jewish venom.

Let's be clear. I don't care what you've been taught, either by your friends, family or pastor. You cannot be any kind of Christian and be an anti-Semite.

There's a very simple reason for that, which even cerebrally challenged neo-Nazis should be able to grasp.

Jesus was a Jew.

He was born a Jew.

He was raised a Jew.

He died a Jew, with a sign above his head which read, "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews."

His family were all Jewish.

His apostles were Jewish.

Jesus lived his life as a Jew.

He went to temple.

He read the Torah.

He celebrated Passover.

He celebrated Hanukkah (the Feast of Dedication).

He followed the Mosaic Law.

Neither Jesus nor any of the Apostles ever rejected their Jewish heritage. By the way, that scene in the courtyard that all you skinhead types claim is a curse on Jews? That curse refers specifically to those Jewish lackeys of the high priest who were screaming for Jesus' crucifixion, not to the Jewish people. That single lie has resulted in countless deaths. Anyone who repeats it deserves a one-way ticket to an extremely warm climate.

And while we're debunking historical lies, all those anti-Jewish quotes you clowns keep attributing to George Washington, Ben Franklin and various Founding Fathers? Those were fabricated in the 1930s by an American pro-Nazi group calling themselves the Silvershirts.

The real Founding Fathers had no such bias that's been recorded. Ben Franklin made it a point to be on good terms with all the churches and synagogues in whatever town he found himself in.

Many of those patriots who helped fight the Revolution were Jewish. The Revolution never could even have succeeded without the help of Haym Solomon, who used his personal fortune and financial connections to pay for much of the Continental Army's needs, from food and equipment to salaries.

Membership in the Christian Church, regardless of denomination, isn't dependent on whether you were baptized, say your prayers regularly, attend the right church, or have the right views about the Bible. It's dependent on you expressing your faith and following in Christ's footsteps. Jesus was particularly tough on those who only gave lip service to being his followers.

Killing Jews, supporting those who killed Jews, espousing anti-Jewish, anti-Israel views -- those aren't Christ's footsteps you're following, they're Satan's.

Curse the Jewish people, you curse Jesus Christ and all his Apostles. Go straight to hell, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. But mostly, just go to hell.

The post Why Anti-Semites Are Just Plain Dumb appeared first on Godfather Politics.

Old November 30th, 2013, 01:31 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 764
Liked 1,822 in 1,616 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Verily, is there any other love story quite as unrequited as WASP Evangelism's hoots for Judaism? Well, outside of Jewish leftists and their Mohammedan Middle East objects of concern.
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM

Likes Given: 1
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
TheResister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLDORADO View Post
And I quote:
Then Helldorado quoted someone else:

"Let's have this out, then.

There was a recent story that federal crime statistics show that two-thirds of religious hate crimes are anti-Jewish. In a country that is still about three-fourths self-described Christian, that's remarkable.

Internationally, Greece has seen a huge increase in anti-Semitism that has corresponded with a rise in support for the Nazi-inspired Golden Dawn party.

Throughout Europe, a neo-Nazi influence has been growing for years, aided and abetted in its anti-Semitic aspects by an influx of Muslim immigrants.

The Middle East remains as always a hotbed of anti-Jewish feeling.

Even here at Godfather Politics, we've had an influx of anti-Semitic comments in the sections reserved for readers' comments. There have been several culprits, one in particular, who feel the need to share their stupidity with the rest of us.

While there's always room for political disagreement, and certainly Israel has made some decisions that you could take exception to, there's simply no place in civil society for morons who blindly hate Jewish people or try to make Israel the scapegoat for the world's troubles.

There are many adjectives that could be applied here, but anti-Semites' tiny brains would be unable to process them, so to all the Jew-hating subhumans out there on the Internet and in the real world I simply say, you're dumb.

Unfortunately, you're not mute. Most of you have mouths that never stop working. But what really grinds my corn is that so many of you dare to call yourselves Christians while spouting your anti-Jewish venom.

Let's be clear. I don't care what you've been taught, either by your friends, family or pastor. You cannot be any kind of Christian and be an anti-Semite.

There's a very simple reason for that, which even cerebrally challenged neo-Nazis should be able to grasp.

Jesus was a Jew.

He was born a Jew.

He was raised a Jew.

He died a Jew, with a sign above his head which read, "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews."

Jesus lived his life as a Jew.

He went to temple.

He read the Torah.

He celebrated Passover.

He celebrated Hanukkah (the Feast of Dedication).

He followed the Mosaic Law.

Neither Jesus nor any of the Apostles ever rejected their Jewish heritage. By the way, that scene in the courtyard that all you skinhead types claim is a curse on Jews? That curse refers specifically to those Jewish lackeys of the high priest who were screaming for Jesus' crucifixion, not to the Jewish people. That single lie has resulted in countless deaths. Anyone who repeats it deserves a one-way ticket to an extremely warm climate.

And while we're debunking historical lies, all those anti-Jewish quotes you clowns keep attributing to George Washington, Ben Franklin and various Founding Fathers? Those were fabricated in the 1930s by an American pro-Nazi group calling themselves the Silvershirts.

The real Founding Fathers had no such bias that's been recorded. Ben Franklin made it a point to be on good terms with all the churches and synagogues in whatever town he found himself in.

Many of those patriots who helped fight the Revolution were Jewish. The Revolution never could even have succeeded without the help of Haym Solomon, who used his personal fortune and financial connections to pay for much of the Continental Army's needs, from food and equipment to salaries.

Membership in the Christian Church, regardless of denomination, isn't dependent on whether you were baptized, say your prayers regularly, attend the right church, or have the right views about the Bible. It's dependent on you expressing your faith and following in Christ's footsteps. Jesus was particularly tough on those who only gave lip service to being his followers.

Killing Jews, supporting those who killed Jews, espousing anti-Jewish, anti-Israel views -- those aren't Christ's footsteps you're following, they're Satan's.

Curse the Jewish people, you curse Jesus Christ and all his Apostles. Go straight to hell, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. But mostly, just go to hell."

The post Why Anti-Semites Are Just Plain Dumb appeared first on Godfather Politics

RESPONSE: Why didn't someone here give this guy a run for his money? Let's have it out with him.

1) Three fourths of religious hate crimes are against Jews??? Total baloney! The figure is much lower AND it's misleading. For example:

In 2012, there were only 1340 victims of religious hate crimes. 62. 4 percent were due to the offender's bias against Jews. HOWEVER, according to those same reports:

There were 7164 victims of "hate crimes" and 3467 of those victims were victimized on account of their race - and not on account of Jewishness. Of those 3467:

48.5 percent of the victims were targeted because of the offender’s bias against a race.
19.2 percent were targeted because of a bias against a particular sexual orientation.
18.7 percent were victimized because of a bias against a religious belief.
12.1 percent were victimized because of a bias against an ethnicity/national origin.
1.4 percent were targeted because of a bias against a disability.

Put into perspective, only 1 in maybe 8 or thereabouts of all hate crimes are committed against Jews.

FBI — Victims

In 2012 there were between 5.5 million and 8 million Jews living in the United States and that translates to roughly 835 "hate crimes" crimes against Jews on one year.

Going by those figures, blacks were more than twice as likely to experience a hate crime.

NOBODY calculates the figures for white victims apparently, but the Bureau of Justice Statistics offered these figures for the same time period:

"during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. "

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime - American Renaissance

2) As for the problems between Jews and non-Jews worldwide, I'm not well versed in the various problems throughout the world. I can say this:

In order for the Bible to be true, there would have to be conflict between Jews (sic) and Christians. I don't know who Godfatherpolitics is, but for them to rant about stupidity, they have to be kidding if they believe the balance of what Helldorado posted on this board. It's going to take several installments just to refute the dishonest allegations in that post

3) Helldorado's article continues:

"there's simply no place in civil society for morons who blindly hate Jewish people or try to make Israel the scapegoat for the world's troubles..."

Well, that works both ways. The author of the article tried to mislead you as to the severity of the issue. Then they made a reference to the religious makeup of America - as if Christians were responsible for the roughly 835 so - called "hate crimes" committed that year

4) Their article continues calling anti-Jews, subhumans. How is it that Jews and other non-whites get to determine what emotion drives Christians AND allows Jews and non-whites to refer to other people as subhuman?

5) The article goes on to say "Let's be clear. I don't care what you've been taught, either by your friends, family or pastor. You cannot be any kind of Christian and be an anti-Semite..."

By the same token, you cannot be ignorant and not understand what the underlying issue is - since the attempt here is clearly to link Christians with nazis. I think it's about time to really have it out with those who have flooded the discussion boards with this absolute insanity only to censor anyone that looks at this objectively.

I'll be back to finish this response.
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:21 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Can't edit the posts so please forgive typos.
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:15 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,309 in 1,936 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Jesus, nice Jewish boy. Went into his father's business.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,688
Liked 2,905 in 2,355 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
Can't edit the posts
Now you can.
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:06 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

PART II

Helldorado's quoted article states:

"Let's be clear. I don't care what you've been taught, either by your friends, family or pastor. You cannot be any kind of Christian and be an anti-Semite.

There's a very simple reason for that, which even cerebrally challenged neo-Nazis should be able to grasp
."

RESPONSE: There is an uneducated inference here that has to be challenged. Nazis do not profess to be Christians. Trying to draw a corollary between Christians and nazis is unethical, dishonest, and detracts from the facts at hand.

I realize now that the responses are going to be quite long, but let's try to straighten out a few things here. Helldorado's articles says:

"Jesus was a Jew.

He was born a Jew.

He was raised a Jew.

Jesus lived his life as a Jew."

The problem with such a presupposition is that it is not supported by the Bible. Let's revisit some of this:

The first time that you see the word "Jew' in the Bible (II Kings 16 : 6), the Jews are at war with Israel. Right away, you can tell that there is a difference between Israelites and "Jews." God made separate covenants with the Israelites and the tribe of Judah. Both went into captivity in different places and at different times.

ONE of the more revealing things we can discover about the people calling themselves Jews comes from John Chapter 8. Here are some relevant verses from that discussion:

19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

Very clearly, the Jews did not know Jesus or HIS father (Jesus says so.) In verse 33 the Jews state very clearly that they are Abraham's seed, but were never in bondage to any man. They can't be Israelites. The entire book of Exodus is about Israel in bondage for like 400 years.

In verse 37 Jesus acknowledges that these Jews are Abraham's seed. but in the very next verse he reveals something else... "ye do that which ye have seen with your father." Whoa. What's going on here? These Jews claim to be of Abraham's seed (which links them back to the Old Testament) yet they were never in bondage to any man AND now we have TWO fathers being discussed.

Jesus clears it up for us:

42) Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

These Pharisees had a different lineage and were NOT a part of Israel. So, the real story here is that in Genesis 38 : 2 Judah married a Caananite by the name of Shuah and begat offspring.

God had forbidden the Israelites to intermarry with these Canaanites. See Genesis 24: 3 for example. Judah disobeyed and he had offspring that were not a part of the Israelite seedline. Instead they represented the cursed seedline of the Canaanites, Amalekites, Edomites that clearly are NOT a part of the Holy seedline.

But, when we come back to this word "Jew" it is really difficult to understand. In some parts of the Bible, the word has been translated to mean a geographic term (much like American.) Sometimes the word is used to denote the religion of the Pharisees (who clearly are not the legitimate sons of Abraham - as they testified against themselves.) A few times the reference may be to the Tribe of Judah. But, you have to bear in mind that not all three terms in the Bible are interchangeable.

The Most Confusing Word in Scripture: Jew : Pastor Peter J. Peters : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

There is an excellent book chronicling this entire discussion - The Two Seeds of Genesis 3: 15

The Two Seeds Of Genesis 3 15 By Charles Lee Mange
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,688
Liked 2,905 in 2,355 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

You don't really expect anyone to read all of this, do you?

You bumped a four year old thread, for this unintelligible rant?

You could have simply posted, "I hate Jews as much as I hate Muslims" and saved yourself and everyone else a lot of time.

Search Helldorado's posts and you'll see about all he/she ever did here was post links back to articles from "Godfather Politics" and very seldom ever commented on any of them.

My goodness...
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:08 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
You don't really expect anyone to read all of this, do you?

You bumped a four year old thread, for this unintelligible rant?

You could have simply posted, "I hate Jews as much as I hate Muslims" and saved yourself and everyone else a lot of time.

Search Helldorado's posts and you'll see about all he/she ever did here was post links back to articles from "Godfather Politics" and very seldom ever commented on any of them.

My goodness...
Is this a discussion board or a Twitter account? This isn't so much about hate as it is about people ascribing to the Jews a false identity. If you think that these kinds of posts are a bit much to read, bear in mind what the Bible says:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” II Timothy 2: 15

Study takes more than three sentences and a grunt.
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:09 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 764
Liked 1,822 in 1,616 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

You know how it is, mate. The effort required to parse something comes from the amount of cachet and respect the sender got with you. I mean, I won't spend time looking at Hillary's book, but I've read chosen excerpts of Art of the Deal. And you are still pretty much an unknown around here, so you can't expect people to delve into walls of texts, twitter or not.

Personally, I am totally uninterested if in Jesus was a Jew or not, nor of the Jews are Gods Chosen People or not - it simply does not concern me, one way or the other. I will say I find the spectacle of Christians who wail about "our older brothers in Faith" and heap endless praise upon Judaism a bit funny, especially as everyone who's ever spoken for ten seconds with any Nu Yakk Jew on the subject of America's great unwashed knows that the Jews basically consider them to be deplorable filth that must be suppressed only insomuch it cannot be eradicated. Rather like some scorned loser who cannot stop pinning and white knighting for a girl who's told him to fuck off already.