free hit counter
Get ready to have your socks knocked off! - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Announcements and Feedback Site announcements. Also post your bitches and gripes and ask dumb questions here.

Old November 10th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,689
Liked 2,906 in 2,356 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
I just want high contrast black type whitish background with little scrolling. All those graphic elements distract.
Ok but.... That's not a review of the style.

But now that you've said this, I think I can make you one that's REALLY as you describe.
Old November 11th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default Oh by the way

On this new style, this is the button for giving reputation:

It's found in the blue bar under the post. Right next to "Edit" and "reply." The "reply" button is the "quote" button too, incidentally.
Old November 11th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Nobody else has a opinion or review?
I love it. One thing though, the "Reply" text under each post should be changed to "Quote." But it is an awesome skin. Amazing that something that old can beat all of the newer styles we have here.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old November 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
I love it. One thing though, the "Reply" text under each post should be changed to "Quote." But it is an awesome skin. Amazing that something that old can beat all of the newer styles we have here.
Yep just sorta waiting to see if more folks want to see it changed or if it's okay with most like it is.

How do you like the "thanks" bit now? The button and the aggregate in the post instead of below?

Damn... Been a LONG time since you signed on here Pally.
Old November 11th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yep just sorta waiting to see if more folks want to see it changed or if it's okay with most like it is.

How do you like the "thanks" bit now? The button and the aggregate in the post instead of below?

Damn... Been a LONG time since you signed on here Pally.
Yeah, it's certainly not a must fix. It works as is and if you think about it, it makes sense. It's just not the way it typically is now but then again being different isn't a bad thing.

You know the deal because we have talked, but for those who don't I am so sick of politics that I have pretty much been avoiding the political forum boards I am on. I don't want to get drug into political debates right now so it was easier to stay away than to come on and dodge posts or bite my tongue. But I had to come by and check out the new digs and I am loving it.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old November 11th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Yeah, it's certainly not a must fix. It works as is and if you think about it, it makes sense. It's just not the way it typically is now but then again being different isn't a bad thing.

You know the deal because we have talked, but for those who don't I am so sick of politics that I have pretty much been avoiding the political forum boards I am on. I don't want to get drug into political debates right now so it was easier to stay away than to come on and dodge posts or bite my tongue. But I had to come by and check out the new digs and I am loving it.
Well... Not really all that hard (for me anyway,) to avoid the political threads when not in the mood for them hahaha.
Old November 11th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
Well... Not really all that hard (for me anyway,) to avoid the political threads when not in the mood for them hahaha.
I have a hard time with it because I do care, I just don't see the point in caring anymore. So I see the posts and I want to weigh in but it has become rather pointless to do so lately. It's like popping your head out in a hurricane. It doesn't really do any good to see what is still standing but you can't stand to sit there and not try to save something.

Old November 11th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
I have a hard time with it because I do care, I just don't see the point in caring anymore. So I see the posts and I want to weigh in but it has become rather pointless to do so lately. It's like popping your head out in a hurricane. It doesn't really do any good to see what is still standing but you can't stand to sit there and not try to save something.
"What you got... ain't nuthin new.... You just gotta try to git a tourniquet onit."

Old November 12th, 2013, 06:57 PM

Likes Given: 287
Liked 129 in 107 Posts
Cielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really niceCielo Lindo is just really nice

You had me at "If you like your current style you can keep it." It's great!
Old November 20th, 2013, 07:07 PM

Likes Given: 11
Liked 11 in 9 Posts
Thomas Hamel is on a distinguished roadThomas Hamel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think the thanks button is especially worthy... It's a thumbs up icon IN the post!
I feel dumb now for not realizing what that was. Thats cool.

this is a great skin where did you get it?